Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

_GREENDAY_

Linkin Park

1,158 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, Eric said:

So if anyone actually seen the videos of them recording this song and seen this is what they really wanted to do and putting their all into this, people saying they are selling out thinking they know music can go well ... themselves!

Of course they are going to put all of their effort into their songs but it's still a cheesy, generic song. Nothing unique or creative about it.

1 hour ago, Jake69 said:

Of course they are going to put all of their effort into their songs but it's still a cheesy, generic song. Nothing unique or creative about it.

ok bud, I guess this band wasn't meant for you :lol: 

Linkin Park is my favorite band and I fucking hate the new song. 

1 person likes this

Anti pop fans still in their feelings :D it's ok just go re-listen to their old albums

It doesn't even sound like a Linkin Park song. I'm personally not anti pop. I'm anti generic pop. And that is what it is to me. Maybe their will be less generic songs on the rest of the album.

On 2/18/2017 at 9:37 PM, Eric said:

ok bud, I guess this band wasn't meant for you :lol: 

you don't have to like every single song a band does disliking a song doesn't make one less of a fan hell even the band wouldn't expect you to like every single song 

2 people like this

On 18/02/2017 at 6:08 PM, Eric said:

I love how this band gives the fans such variety, unlike Green Day :D 

Wow. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

1 person likes this

On 2/19/2017 at 9:23 PM, Eric said:

Anti pop fans still in their feelings :D it's ok just go re-listen to their old albums

Yeah maybe I AM anti-pop. Fuck you. I'll go back to listening to Meshuggah.

1 person likes this