Brazilian TV show interviews Billie

Marie_GD

omg billie looks so small its cute <3 and you guys from australia im pretty sure they'd do another tour still. idk....i cant imagine they really totally end it with south america =/

is there a download link for that? please? :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was totally introduced to this guy at Holmdel by Bob Gruen. I had no idea who he was but now I know.

Thank you Marie!

When I watched this I thought Jesse Malin is supporting GD or playing guitar for their tour, cause he looks soooooo familiar to me.

But I turn out to be wrong... Then why... why?? :unsure::wacko:

And, have anyone ever seen this??? :o

True/False: You recorded Depression Times at Stratosphere Studios with Green Day and Bob Gruen producing? (Has this been released/ due to be?)

Jesse: It has not been released yet.

interview in March

I recently recorded a song with the three Green Day guys called 'Depression Times'. Maybe it'll come out some time soon. We might name the band Drunk In New York.

interview in Feburary

Sorry if this has been posted. And sorry if this is off topic...

Hey guys!

Here in Brazil we have a show called Brothers which is hosted by two brothers (orly?!?!) who are musicians.

The one who interviews Billie is called Supla and he has been in the punk rock scene since forever and he's lived in the USA for 20 years in the past.

They talk about the expectations for the concert in Brazil, pulling up lots of kids on stage and more.

It can't bem embeded here so check it out on my website: Supla interviews Billie Joe

Oh, this is great!

Someone had said that they thought they saw Billy Idol at the Holmdel show, and it turned out to be this guy. I blogged about him because the next show, in Toronto or Mansfield (can't remember which now), they did "Dancing with Myself" after "Scattered." Nice to know who the guy is, he was very noticeable. haha. Here's the post, if you want to read it and see the video.

I think I'll blog about this, nice little interview. You guys are going to have such an amazing time when they get down there!

• 3 years later...

Video doesn't work... anyone have this somewhere else?

Archived