Brazilian TV show interviews Billie

Marie_GD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was hard to understand what the guy was saying (also when he was talking in English. I couldn't even recognize any language when he talked whatever language he talked (Spanish/Portugese? I always forget which of the South American countries speaks which language)), but that was nice.

"Sometimes they're really good, sometimes they're really bad, but it's always fun ... it's always funny". hah. :lol:

Thanks for sharing. Glad they'll be rocking in Brazil on this tour - it's been too long since they've been there.

Anyone know what the doll he gave to Billie is? just curious.

Thanks for sharing. Glad they'll be rocking in Brazil on this tour - it's been too long since they've been there.

Anyone know what the doll he gave to Billie is? just curious.

2hrh5pe.jpg

PM me if you want to buy one.

I spent most of that video laughing at how completely unamused Jesse Malin looked or how short Billie is compared to that guy :lol:

The guy with the grey hair at the beginning looks really like Bob Gruen, is he on this tour as well?

It was hard to understand what the guy was saying (also when he was talking in English. I couldn't even recognize any language when he talked whatever language he talked (Spanish/Portugese? I always forget which of the South American countries speaks which language)), but that was nice.

"Sometimes they're really good, sometimes they're really bad, but it's always fun ... it's always funny". hah. :lol:

we all speak spanish, except Brazil, where they speak Portuguese :sherlock:

Me will watch this now :woot:

EDIT: Billie does look like an excited child when he get the doll :lol: I want a Green Day one! xD

Didn't they wrap up the American Idiot tour on December 2005? We got the new album 3 years later...

Shh! Stay positive! :ermm:

I spent most of that video laughing at how completely unamused Jesse Malin looked or how short Billie is compared to that guy :lol:

The guy with the grey hair at the beginning looks really like Bob Gruen, is he on this tour as well?

Yep, that's Bob Gruen. I saw him in Camden taking photos, and someone said that Bob and the Supla dude were walking around together in Holmdel.

Wait, didn't we already know that the tour was gonna be ending soon ...? I did, anyway ... :unsure:

Yeah, I don't know what's the surprise here lol

Nice interview btw xD

Thanks for sharing. And Billie looks great =)

we all speak spanish, except Brazil, where they speak Portuguese :sherlock:

yeah, but Portuguese from Brazil is a little bit different from Portuguese from Portugal lol

yeah, but Portuguese from Brazil is a little bit different from Portuguese from Portugal lol

well, just like Chile's Spanish and Spain's Spanish. All I know is that my portuguese is quite awful :lol:

Billie said that they're wrapping up their tour. :cry:

heart = broken

That broke my heart too... I can't believe they're NOT coming to Mexico :cry:

I was so excited a year ago and now my little hopes are all fucked up... But anyways, I'll be fine, I guess :sleep:

well, just like Chile's Spanish and Spain's Spanish. All I know is that my portuguese is quite awful :lol:

Yeah, pretty much

The same with my Spanish. I can't talk shit, but I can understand, it's very similar to Portuguese =)

Btw, loove your signature *.* Harryyy

hahaha

Yeah, pretty much

The same with my Spanish. I can't talk shit, but I can understand, it's very similar to Portuguese =)

Btw, loove your signature *.* Harryyy

hahaha

yeah, same here! xD

and thanks :wub: I love your ava :wub: The Rev FTW!

and that guy reminds me of mike :lol:

he reminded me of Johnny Rotten :blink:

That's a really cool video, Billie Joe was clearly amused by the interviewer! :lol:

Those South America shows are gonna be special!

That's a really cool video, Billie Joe was clearly amused by the interviewer! :lol:

Those South America shows are gonna be special!

I really do hope so Tony!

Hope you can make it :)

Booo I don't care about a new album, I want them to do more with this album. Is there still time for them to release just one single in a non half-arsed way? To choose one of the best songs on the album that might actually make a statement and get people's attention, give it a good video and promote it properly? Go out with a bang? If not then I'm sad :( . The album is amazing and it deserved better. I want the tour to go on longer so that this can happen :lol:

The interview was amusing :D. What the hell is that catchphrase about? I like how Billie just unenthusiastically joined in with the last word.

I like how Billie just unenthusiastically joined in with the last word.

LOL, I noticed that, too! :lol:

Booo I don't care about a new album, I want them to do more with this album. Is there still time for them to release just one single in a non half-arsed way? To choose one of the best songs on the album that might actually make a statement and get people's attention, give it a good video and promote it properly? Go out with a bang? If not then I'm sad :( . The album is amazing and it deserved better. I want the tour to go on longer so that this can happen :lol:

kr'dgjkea' yes!

Seriously, their single choices fucking suck.

Awwww Green Day's wrapping up the tour? :mellow:

:pinch: This day was gonna come now......

Archived