Brazilian TV show interviews Billie

Marie_GD

Hey guys!

Here in Brazil we have a show called Brothers which is hosted by two brothers (orly?!?!) who are musicians.

The one who interviews Billie is called Supla and he has been in the punk rock scene since forever and he's lived in the USA for 20 years in the past.

They talk about the expectations for the concert in Brazil, pulling up lots of kids on stage and more.

It can't bem embeded here so check it out on my website: Supla interviews Billie Joe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie said that they're wrapping up their tour. :cry:

heart = broken

Billie said that they're wrapping up their tour. :cry:

heart = broken

Mine too!!!! I knew it had to happen... but still!

Now it makes even more sense!! Thanks for posting Marie. :) That's the dude I saw rocking out all by himself during AFI's set. He was standing in the seat section and was really having a good time! Lauren took a photo of him - it's in the Holmdel thread.

omg no, katie. you don't pay attention.

since you were all like "he looks familiar!" and I was like "yeah, i thought so, too!", I asked him "hey are you in a band or something?"

and he's like "yeah i am" and pointed to his shirt and said the name of his band (i don't remember what it was, but he was wearing his band's t-shirt lol). oh, and he's from Brazil.

I know the girl who was sitting next to him. She was the one Davey put his arm around while in the crowd singing. I got her email address and phone number so I can send her the pictures. so maybe I can ask her if she remembers.

Wait... you guys are talking about this guy, right?

p8140012u.jpg

Now it makes even more sense!! Thanks for posting Marie. :) That's the dude I saw rocking out all by himself during AFI's set. He was standing in the seat section and was really having a good time! Lauren took a photo of him - it's in the Holmdel thread.

:lol: that's so funny! The band he's in now is called Brothers of Brazil.

And you're welcome hun

Let's look on the bright side. The sooner they stop touring the sooner we'll get a new album.

Let's look on the bright side. The sooner they stop touring the sooner we'll get a new album.

Didn't they wrap up the American Idiot tour on December 2005? We got the new album 3 years later...

nice interview! Bj looks so small! and that guy reminds me of mike :lol:

cant believe the tour is almost over =/

Wait, didn't we already know that the tour was gonna be ending soon ...? I did, anyway ... :unsure:

Which is actually kinda exciting, in my opinion, 'cause that means that they'll make a new album and start touring all over again! :D

Why is everyone like :cry:? The tour has to end at some point anyway. They have to start making a new album... so they could go back on tour again :D

Wait, didn't we already know that the tour was gonna be ending soon ...? I did, anyway ... :unsure:

Which is actually kinda exciting, in my opinion, 'cause that means that they'll make a new album and start touring all over again! :D

Yeah exactly :P

We knew that leg of the tour was ending but some of us were hoping they would announce dates for Australia/New Zealand/Asia.

C'mon guys, they've had a huge tour. They've gotta wrap it up sometime.

Anyway, thanks.

aagrokgaorgrkogkar Billie :wub:

This interview is so cool for us brazilians because it's the first time that Billie talk about the the shows in here! :lol:

We are so excited!! :dance:

Archived