Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

I've seen him typing on his phone! And he looked like he knew what he was doing, so I can picture it quite well.

I can't picture it, I try really hard but can't make it :lol:

& I'd love to see him answering some of our tweets... :rolleyes:

yup, dreaming is for free

:lol:

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't picture it, I try really hard but can't make it :lol:

& I'd love to see him answering some of our tweets... :rolleyes:

yes. :mellow:

also I want to know why he said that about face-fuck. I mean, he doesn't even have one

also I want to know why he said that about face-fuck. I mean, he doesn't even have one

how do you know he doesnt. maybe he does. maybe he did. :ninja:

lol i dont know

how do you know he doesnt. maybe he does. maybe he did. :ninja:

lol i dont know

Haven't thought it that way :sherlock:

I think Tre got his Facebook spammed, maybe that's why he hates it. I think there is a new fake Tre.

I think Tre got his Facebook spammed, maybe that's why he hates it. I think there is a new fake Tre.

This. That page is over populated :ermm:

I, myself, hate Twitter and never tweet. But sometimes it's fun as hell to follow people and see what they say. haha.

Such as Billie. xD

I, myself, hate Twitter and never tweet. But sometimes it's fun as hell to follow people and see what they say. haha.

Such as Billie. xD

This :lol:

but now he has a new FB page; & he's answering the posts & stuff... i think.

Tre had a Facebook...? :blink:

He should have made a fan page so he didn't have to keep approving people. Have a Fan Page, then make a separate private account for friends.

but now he has a new FB page; & he's answering the posts & stuff... i think.

oh well im gonna need to see this to believe lol. some how i coudlnt care less if i had tres facebook. =/

oh well im gonna need to see this to believe lol. some how i coudlnt care less if i had tres facebook. =/

He said so him self in an interview and said what one it was :)

Amanda - LetItBeHappy- told me about it... & actually, I dont really care either :lol:

He should have made a fan page so he didn't have to keep approving people. Have a Fan Page, then make a separate private account for friends.

True. Do you know if the new one is really him? The page posted something today and put the British spelling of "favourite." I was like, wow, Tre was British all of a sudden.

It's kinda crazy how Billie Joe is tweeting so in the last couple of days. I wonder what's gotten into him, lol.

Amanda - LetItBeHappy- told me about it... & actually, I dont really care either :lol:

oh lol. yeah haha not to be mean to any tre loves but im not really a huge fan of tre >.< besides his drumming skills yknow.

Does anyone have a link to the interview he said he had a Facebook?

I must see/hear this with my own eye/ears. O_O

Does anyone have a link to the interview he said he had a Facebook?

I must see/hear this with my own eye/ears. O_O

I think it was in Modern Drummer from last year. There's a link around here... somewhere. It comes at the end of the article.

oh lol. yeah haha not to be mean to any tre loves but im not really a huge fan of tre >.< besides his drumming skills yknow.

nothing compared to Billie; at least for me...

I'm such a lame GD fan; i know ):

nothing compared to Billie; at least for me...

I'm such a lame GD fan; i know ):

yeah i agree with you there lol. nothing like billie :lol:

im horrible too lol

:(

It's kinda crazy how Billie Joe is tweeting so in the last couple of days. I wonder what's gotten into him, lol.

yes! i was wondering the same thing. I wonder if he's gonna keep it up for the rest of the tour too.

Archived