Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

I think it was in Modern Drummer from last year. There's a link around here... somewhere. It comes at the end of the article.

Ah...Hmmm...I might look that up later...

Not that it would do me much good. I don't even have a Facebook, so I don't really care. haha.

Just wanted know he said it. I never thought any of them would have a personal account...

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i agree with you there lol. nothing like billie :lol:

im horrible too lol

:(

lol I don't think there is anything wrong with favoritism when it comes to a band.

but now he has a new FB page; & he's answering the posts & stuff... i think.

could you give me the link please?

yeah i agree with you there lol. nothing like billie :lol:

im horrible too lol

:(

):

yes! i was wondering the same thing. I wonder if he's gonna keep it up for the rest of the tour too.

I really hope so... I really enjoy reading his tweets :wub:

yes! i was wondering the same thing. I wonder if he's gonna keep it up for the rest of the tour too.

I bet you he doesn't, he doesn't have the Internet stamina and he hates computers too much, too. But it would be kinda fun if he did. :ninja:

I wish they would put there names at the end of their tweets again...so I can see who's saying what :ninja:

I love these tweets, glad to see it's no longer stuff that gets posted on Greenday.com, their tweets are interesting to say the least.

I think Tre got his Facebook spammed, maybe that's why he hates it. I think there is a new fake Tre.

yeah, I wonder why people tag him in all that stuff =/

and I almost sure the new Tre is a fake too, c'mon, I doubt he'll start answering them all of a sudden.

True. Do you know if the new one is really him? The page posted something today and put the British spelling of "favourite." I was like, wow, Tre was British all of a sudden.

It's kinda crazy how Billie Joe is tweeting so in the last couple of days. I wonder what's gotten into him, lol.

Haven't heard anything saying it was him.

Also, can you guys please stop misusing the spoiler tags. It's kind of annoying having to click on a post to see the full thing. It's not meant as a way to add multiple thoughts into a post.

:lol: it's funny how they were following Motorola for a while xD

Earlier today they were following Motorola and some people. :lol:

yeah, I wonder why people tag him in all that stuff =/

and I almost sure the new Tre is a fake too, c'mon, I doubt he'll start answering them all of a sudden.

I was considering that too, but you never know...

I bet you he doesn't, he doesn't have the Internet stamina and he hates computers too much, too. But it would be kinda fun if he did. :ninja:

Yeah i figured that too. But he's been going at it for awhile now which has really suprised me! He's never tweeted this much before

That's not him. He has like two fake Billie Joe's on his friend's list. Why would he make a new one just to add random people again?

right. I haven't realized about the fakes Billie joes... but; whatever...

I still want to know if its BJ or Tre who hates FB :lol:

Mike needs to tweet more imo.

If it was Tre who tweeted about Facebook, I don't blame him. Some of the shit he got tagged in was creepy as hell.

right. I haven't realized about the fakes Billie joes... but; whatever...

I still want to know if its BJ or Tre who hates FB :lol:

I'd place my money that it was Billie Joe.

Mike needs to tweet more imo.

If it was Tre who tweeted about Facebook, I don't blame him. Some of the shit he got tagged in was creepy as hell.

Well he does like reading the dirty fan fics :lol:

I'd love to know who is on the twitter! Why they don't put the name any more?

Because Green Day is one.

^ I was thinking the same thing. They should sign their names so they don't confuse everyone.

Because Green Day is one.

You understand what I mean!

I get confused sometimes trying to find out who is talking about certain thing.

Archived