What would you do to meet Green Day?

BasketCase*

Ah, I'd do a hell of a lot!

I wouldn't do anything too creepy/personal, but i'd travel as far as I could & I'd spend all my money on it (i've done both for actual Green Day shows! haha)

Not to mention I'd wait forever...I waited for a few hours in the rain outside of Wembley to see if they'd come out after soundcheck, but no luck, haha. Although I met some awesome people in the process :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing..i'm not a psycho fan or sth... well if i had the opportunity then i'd try to see them but not like try hard... someday i'll have a chance anyway :whistle

yeah I think so too.

I'm hoping to get accepted to UC Berkeley when I go to college. If I do I want to get a part time job at Rudys Can't Fail Cafe. Mostly because I want to meet Green Day. I mean, they gotta go there eventually! And also I will probably need the money and waitressing is one of the few things I can do :P

I'm hoping to get accepted to UC Berkeley when I go to college. If I do I want to get a part time job at Rudys Can't Fail Cafe. Mostly because I want to meet Green Day. I mean, they gotta go there eventually! And also I will probably need the money and waitressing is one of the few things I can do :P

haha this is the perfect plan!

the UC in Berkeley is really really really expensive I went there to see how to study there but although my parents have a good salary they can't afford this.

You should try in Silicon Valley which is "public" and it's in San Jose almost an hour from San Francisco

haha this is the perfect plan!

the UC in Berkeley is really really really expensive I went there to see how to study there but although my parents have a good salary they can't afford this.

You should try in Silicon Valley which is "public" and it's in San Jose almost an hour from San Francisco

Thanks for the advice!

I don't think I can go to any University unless I get at least a partial Scholarship. Haha. I hope UC Berkeley is good with those ;)

Thanks for the advice!

I don't think I can go to any University unless I get at least a partial Scholarship. Haha. I hope UC Berkeley is good with those ;)

you're welcome!

but if you have really good qualifications you can get a grant or something

you're welcome!

but if you have really good qualifications you can get a grant or something

Awesome. Looks like I have a motivator for when I'm doing school work.

Awesome. Looks like I have a motivator for when I'm doing school work.

this is what i think when I feel lazy ! and in september I'm starting my last year until university so I have to study and study even it sucks

this is what i think when I feel lazy ! and in september I'm starting my last year until university so I have to study and study even it sucks

Thats cool. I think I'm like a year or so behind you. If we both get in, we totally have to work at Rudy's together! :woot:

Thats cool. I think I'm like a year or so behind you. If we both get in, we totally have to work at Rudy's together! :woot:

alright, next summer I'm going to the bay area, and I going to apply for a job at Rudy's lol and then in september I'll move to San Jose and next year when you come I'll get you a job at Rudy's as well XD

is it right?

but I prefer work at atomic garden's it's shyer

alright, next summer I'm going to the bay area, and I going to apply for a job at Rudy's lol and then in september I'll move to San Jose and next year when you come I'll get you a job at Rudy's as well XD

is it right?

but I prefer work at atomic garden's it's shyer

Sounds right :)

I've never been to Atomic Garden, What's it like?

Sounds right :)

I've never been to Atomic Garden, What's it like?

everything there is recycled and natural, I mean there are clothes, ornaments, NRDC stuff..

everything respect the environment

everything there is recycled and natural, I mean there are clothes, ornaments, NRDC stuff..

everything respect the environment

Sounds awesome!

PS- Mods, this isn't spamming (yet) because we're scheming saying what we're gonna do to meet Green Day :D

Sounds awesome!

PS- Mods, this isn't spamming (yet) because we're scheming saying what we're gonna do to meet Green Day :D

exactly, so then we could tell our experience meeting them :D

I think that, if we did in fact meet Green Day that night, the main topic of conversation would have revolved around why you were wearing a rain jacket :P

:lol: well I had no non Green Day clothes apart from that rain jacket. Plus its just so sexy :P That was a hilarious night though, I cant beleive we did that haha. And the taxi driver on the way seemed to notice our need to be fast, and I thought he drived quite fast :D

I would bomb a country... nahhh, Im not a psychopathic Green Day freak. To just see them I would follow them where-ever around the town, if they were playing near me, and when I see them I would be like "Heyyyy, your Green Day right? Im a huge fan. what a coincidence seeing you here." and stuff like that. But I wouldnt follow them if they were doing private stuff with their families and stuff, I have respect for them

(by following I mean, sneaking around like spy and shit. Making sure when I see them I look totally stoked)

:lol: well I had no non Green Day clothes apart from that rain jacket. Plus its just so sexy :P That was a hilarious night though, I cant beleive we did that haha. And the taxi driver on the way seemed to notice our need to be fast, and I thought he drived quite fast :D

It really was hilarious. So impulsive, it was great...and with absolutely nothing to show for it as a result :lol:

i'd probably get totally out of control. but i can't say exacly what i'd do, 'cause it seems way to unreal to happen.. i mean come on a small-town girl from an unknown country (small slovenia) metting Green Day in person? gosh, a revolution almost

edit oh god, i wrong read the title. i thought it was what would i do when i would meet them.. anyway i'd do anything to meet them, but i wouldn't be killing or doing some crimes. i'm not a psycho freak

Wait for a meet 'n' greet or something. Not that that is likely to happen.

I've come to terms that I'll never meet them. And I'm a-okay with that. I don't like people pointing out that I'm taller than grown men.

I'd camp out overnight to be front row...then jump the barrier and get onto stage somehow..then be tackled by security.....

or fail miserably in my attempts...

i don't know if i would go to the extremes of Laurie L... but pretty much anything else.

I now I would go to some extremes but I don't really now what... But for some really random reason I would like to meet them on a bus, I have no freaken clue why, I just do.... now imagination that conversation...

"You take public transport?"

"Yup, Sure do..."

"Huh... so which stop are you?"

"The next one."

"Really me too!" *cough*

I'd camp out overnight to be front row...then jump the barrier and get onto stage somehow..then be tackled by security.....

or fail miserably in my attempts...

...or get a good kick up the arse

i'd sell my younger brother as a slave. naww just kidding ^_^ but i'd sell my precious electric guitar, rob a bank, and i feel so evil for saying this but probably kick an old lady down. DON'T KILL MEH!

Archived