What would you do to meet Green Day?

BasketCase*

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would do pretty much anything to meet Green Day! I would leave my house, I would disguise myself as a reporter and try to talk to them, I think I would even kidnap them! (just kidding :P )

I now I would go to some extremes but I don't really now what... But for some really random reason I would like to meet them on a bus, I have no freaken clue why, I just do.... now imagination that conversation...

"You take public transport?"

"Yup, Sure do..."

"Huh... so which stop are you?"

"The next one."

"Really me too!" *cough*

Ohh, I imagine my conversation with Green Day like this:

Billie will be 80 years old and I'll be employed as his shrink. Billie might don't remember a thing, too:

-Hello mr Armstrong! You know, I'm a big fan of you!

(bj whispers to mike) -What the fuck is she talking about?

(mike answers) - We played in a band, you know.

-Really?

-Yeah!

-What was it's name?

-Nah, I don't remember billie.

That's my imaginary Green Day conversation

:P :P :P

hmmmm... what i would do to meet Green Day...? well, the answer is.. EVERYTHING !!!

I would like to think that I'd do everything in my powers to meet them but deep down I know I'm too much of a wuss anyways :P

After the Antwerp show last year, me and my friend waited in the parking lot facing the backstage area for a long time hoping they'd come out. And then there was this one situation where we thought it might happen because there was this security guard that came out to check the area so we thought he was making sure the way was clear for them to leave. And we got all nervous like 'omg so what do we do when we see them? Do we get out of the car and chase them around? but that'd be weird D: ahh what to doooo?' But they never came. :lol:

So I don't know, I guess I would go to a meet'n'greet thingie or maybe find the nearest place to the venue that sells coffee and wait there for mike to show up :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I think I would do anything to meet them.

With the exception of being a stripper or working a corner lol.

Other than stuff like that, I definitely would do anything. :happy:

Title says it all. (Hope this thread hasn't been done before, sorry if it has I couldn't find anything). :rolleyes:

What would you do to meet Green Day? How INSANELY far would you go to meet them? :dance:

what would you dooooo to meet Green Day?

eat a klondike bar....

that didn't make much sense ^^

i'd..... kill beeber. oh wait, i'd do that anyway....

i'd..... smash a burning 100 dollar guitar on the lawn of my principals house and write with blue marker on a giant piece of pink and yellow striped paper "YES BILLIE, WE KNOW!"

that's kinda weird. i dunno, i'd do what ever, i guess. i have a scattered mind....

y'know the story in the Kerplunk booklet? that pretty much sums it up :)

I think I would go pretty far, into epic proportions to meet them. If I didn't have the constraints of my parents, I'd probably be flying to NYC this week just to see Billie on Broadway. Sooo pretty damn far...

If I had enough money I would do many things to see them (fly to California, fly to NYC to see Billie in the musical) but now I don't have money and I don't have the chance to meet them here, maybe in the next years when they come back to Germany but I wouldn't know how to meet them cause after the concerts I'm always to tired to think of looking for their bus or something like that

• 2 years later...

I don't see why you would kill to meet Green Day... It's not that hard. Just wait until they come to your city and then take a trip to your local Star Bucks or coffee shop and you'll more than likely find Mike there.

1.I'll fly around the world. :ninja:

2. I'll fail my exams. :P

3. I'll probably cry with tears of joy. :woot:

4. Then jump and freak out. :banana:

5. Then...just try to talk with them without smiling like a Cheshire cat :D:runaround::dance:

I don't see why you would kill to meet Green Day... It's not that hard. Just wait until they come to your city and then take a trip to your local Star Bucks or coffee shop and you'll more than likely find Mike there.
You bumped a 2 year old topic. Don't do that.

You bumped a 2 year old topic. Don't do that.

Oh shit! I didn't even realize that!

Well there was this guy who made a thread that got closed down and the mod pointed him in this direction. I thought it was still active, my bad.

Not sure. Is this to meet the whole band, or just one of the guys? I think it would be pretty cool to meet them all, especially Billie Joe and Tre (not that Mike and Jason aren't cool too).

Sing Fuck Time acapella in the sixth form common room while standing on table dressed in nothing but a Green Day t shirt and leopard g string.

Archived