What would you do to meet Green Day?

BasketCase*

Title says it all. (Hope this thread hasn't been done before, sorry if it has I couldn't find anything). :rolleyes:

What would you do to meet Green Day? How INSANELY far would you go to meet them? :dance:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would kill to meet green day in person!

People who say stuff like "I'd kill to meet Green Day" annoy me. If I meet Green Day, it will be by pure and utter chance and luck, not by anything I did to try and meet them. Some people go too far, I think =/

I can't really say now what I'd do, it kinda depends on what I would have to do if I got in such a situation.

But I think I'd do a lot, hugging Billie, Mike and Tre would make my life.

There was already a thread for this, but it was pretty old, so I closed it and you can continue the discussion here.

I have no idea, I can't think of any examples of what I would do because they're not realistic even if I would do them. If the chance was there I would do almost absolutely anything to take it. But I couldn't say right now I would do anything to meet them because if I would I would be meeting them right now.

That made sense to me.. :pinch:

If someone said to me, right Green Day are at wherever if you get there you can meet them, I would do pretty much anything to get there. With the exception of killing. I think.

People who say stuff like "I'd kill to meet Green Day" annoy me.

guess i need to cut off my line.

I guess i'd do some pretty daring things, which i wouldn't usually do, but i wouldn't go too far to hurt or kill someone to meet them. I guess i just have to be lucky one day.

Nothing. If I ever met them, it would be by sheer chance and dumb luck.

Everything besides killing myself. (or killing/hurting someone else.)

Cause after I killed myself I can't even meet them.. :rolleyes:

I think i have to agree with Mellyboots. If i meet them it will be by luck, i won't like do anything stupid, if i meet them great but if it doesn't happen then...

Though if knew there was a chance...like they were stood the other side of a crowded room or whatever...i would push my way through the crowd in an attempt to get to them, but i wouldn't like be kicking everyone infront of me screaming "GET OUT OF MY WAY BITCHES" or anything.

I'd do everything to meet Billie Mike and Tre!

I'd agree to take off 10 years of my life if I was able to meet them!

Maybe that doesn't sounds that good but I believe in living a short but crazy and wonderful life instead of living 100 years or something boring and not doing what I want to do...

I have a certain extent, but I would do a few things here and there. :shifty:

The option of murdering someone was always possible in my head, but wouldn't I get arrested and not be able to meet them anyway? :lol:

I'm not going to do any stupid or weird things to meet Green Day. How do I know for sure when I do things like that? If I'll ever meet the guys I'm very lucky, so I'll just see if it happens. And when it does, that's great :happy:

Pull a Laurie L :ninja: Nah, not really :lol:

Well, it really depends on how the opportunity arises. Chances are, if I met them, it would be down to luck and timing. Not down to who I kill what I do.

I would run a full marathon, given enough preperation.

Pull a Laurie L :ninja:

:lol:

Nothing. If I ever met them, it would be by sheer chance and dumb luck.

Well, if a magic genie (Alladin's, so he's legit) said 'I can get Green Day sitting in your living room drinking beers, if you only ___', how drastic can that __ be for you to say yes

Let's just say I can go pretty far :lol: It sucks to live in the middle of nowhere so if I get a chance I'll do my best :)

I don't know :mellow: But if I had the chance, I guess I would try and do the best I can to meet them :wub: (without humilliating myself or hurting other people, though)

But if that doesn't happen, it's fine, I just want to see them live at one of their concerts, so I can die happily and rest in peace :(:ermm:

go to places im not supposed to go to find tre....... :whistle

And Billie :P

Archived