What's your favorite Green Day Music Video?

21st century idiot

Oh god i love all of them.

If i had to pick 3, they'd be Walking Contradiction, Holiday, and Basket Case. :banana:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the moment, I've got to say Holiday. I just wanna pull a Skadoo like they do in Blue's Clues and join the fun! :sherlock:

Oh well..

maybe Walking Contradiction? or 21 Guns? ... Warning? Cant decide :unsure:

Holiday maybe? I dont know... :cry:

21st Century Breakdown and Longview are my favourites. Followed by Redundant, Nice Guys Finish Last, Hitchin' A Ride, Warning and Geek Stink Breath. All fantastic :happy:

Walking Contradiction has been amusing me lately though. The best thing is how when Billie and Tre are doing their dangerous stunts being narrowly missed by cars and stuff, Billie looks totally calm and collected strolling along but Tre looks TERRIFIED. You can see him power walking as fast as he can with panic on his face. And also Mike does NOTHING remotely dangerous, he just pushes a button :lol:. Props to Billie in that video.

NICE GUYS FINICH LAST!! it was funny and completely original. And it looked like the guys had a lot of fun making the video :)

Right now I'm going to have to say... hmph thats actually really hard. Probably BOBD... LOLOL D:

21st Century Breakdown, and the intense slow-motion backflip part in Waiting.

Warning and Walking Contradiction is great too :D

its a tie between "Waiting", "21 Guns", "Nice Guys Finish Last", and "Stuck with Me"

• 2 weeks later...

It's a tie between Walking Contradiction and Nice Guys Finish Last. Walking Contradiction never fails to make me laugh.

Hm, I think it's Nice Guys Finish Last. The idea is kinda funny and the end always makes me laugh because they are totally freakin out. I don't know... The video to Redundant is also great but its just always the same ;)

I really like the video for Minority. And Holiday. I still think they should make a video for The Static Age though.

Hitching a ride, basket case or walking contridiction

Hitching a ride, basket case or walking contridiction

Walking Contradiction

i aslo like Hitchin' A Ride, Holiday, American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown

I would say mine would be American Idiot followed closely by Basket Case.

I'm the son of rage and love

Time of my life - 7/13/09. Chicago, Ill

NGFL and Walking Contradiction, I prefer funny music videos, but I get why the last 2 albums have had serious ones, although they're good they can get a little boring, like 21 guns

All of them :woot:

But if I had to pick my favorites are Hitchin' A Ride, Waiting, Warning, and Walking Contradiction. I also love 21 Guns just because it's simply amazing and BJ has the coolest hair :wub:

Archived