What's your favorite Green Day Music Video?

21st century idiot

artistically: 21CB

general awesomeness: American Idiot

hilarity: Holiday or NGFL

overall appeal: Basketcase

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jesus of Suburbia music video is amazing... I just love it cause it's likes mini movie and it tells such an amazing story and everything...

The 21st Century Breakdown video is awesome too though (but they're all amazing!)

LOL i fogot about this thread.. this is like the the only thread i've posted that hasn't got locked :lol::runaround:

21st Century Breakdown is their best video.

Walking Contradiction and Nice Guy's are the funniest.

JOS would have been the best, but the direction Sam Bayer makes Green Day look emo. Not a fan of the style,.

ooh that's hard. artistically, i actually really love how 'good riddance' was don.e. it's rare you see a green day video with that kind of tone/feel to it. but i think they got it spot-on perfectly!

i also really love 'holiday' and 'nice guys finish last', so fun/funny.

I like the artistic effects of 21st CB, but I love Basket Case and JOS, for me, they're perfect.

Walking Contradiction because it's the funiest and in the end the faces of "Is just another perfect day"

damn.....i never thought about that, and i feel bad choosing favorites, but i would have to say 21 guns, billie joe looks hot! lol

Oh, it's difficult...but I think it's 21 Guns, Basket Case & Holiday :happy:

But I love the way that the 21st Century Breakdown one was made...

I like longview cuz their so young and zitty and crazy. the tearing up the couch is awesome and i love how (for lack of a better word) raw it is with just them playing in their old house and billie going crazy on the couch. C~:

i also love american idiot and macys day parade cuz they both seem to portray the mood of the song very well.

artistically: 21CB

general awesomeness: American Idiot

hilarity: Holiday or NGFL

overall appeal: Basketcase

This :)

Waiting, because Billie looks sooooo freaking hot in there :wub: and it's also one of my favourite songs.

Archived