What's your favorite Green Day Music Video?

21st century idiot

difficult to choose :runaround: warning for the plot, basket case for so young and nice guys, american idiot for energy, 21 guns for so nice bj))

there's a program with GD&Linkinpark videos on our music TV now :thumbsup:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basket Case, cause it was what made me love Green Day, and Nice Guys Finish Last cause it's pretty funny :D .

Stuck With Me, just becuase of all the crazy effects or probably Jaded for the same reason

Basket Case, probably because that's the first one I watched, and that got me into the band.

21 Guns. everytime when I see Billie´s face while he´s looking into the camera: :wub: :wub: :wub:

followed by American Idiot and Basket Case

I forgot, i also love 21st Century Breakdown. It's something that they've never done before in a music video.

Walking Contradiction because of the awesome special effects, and East Jesus Nowhere

One thing I've always enjoyed very much about three of their videos - Longview, Basket Case and Walking Contradiction - is that Billie appears to be wearing the same stripey t-shirt in all three of them :D

• 4 weeks later...

Walking contradiction.always my favorite one. :wub: and i can say Basket case too,coz it's 1st green day video that i saw.

i don't have a fave i love them all but sometimes it depends on the song how good it is so... if i have to choose now,i would choose !!!?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

Edit wise: 21st Century Breakdown. Idea wise: Walking Contradiction.

does the lyric video for Cigarettes and Valentines count? :lol: if it does, it's my new favorite because i was at the phoenix show

My favorite Green Day video is caught in a three way tie: Jesus Of Suburbia/ When I Come Around/ Waiting. I can't really decided which one that I like the most, so I'll have to keep on watching them to see which one is my absolute favorite.

Id have to say 21st Century Breakdown because that was the very first time I engaged in Green Day. I was just browsing YouTube and it looked interesting. After I watched it I immediately bought it and made my mom watch it cuz it was soooo cool! lol. So that is why its my favorite. It is sentimental. I also bought the videos for 21 guns and Basket Case the same day because of it :)

Archived