What's your favorite Green Day Music Video?

21st century idiot

this one's a toughie especially if your a big fan like all of us...........

hmmm.....I like them all! lol....but I think my favorite(s) are

WMUWSE (I dont know why people hate this one so much...I love it, if anything people should hate BOBDs for being overplayed so goddamned much)

Good Riddance (I love it cause it shows the meaning of the song, people living their lives, life just drifting on)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not my favourite

but a lot of people dont know about the whatsername video..

I'm glad they didn't release that one too, although I absolutely adore the song. In my opinion that girl is the total opposite of what Whatsername should be.

As for my favourite video: Nice Guys Finish Last, cause there is no I in band! :happy:

Actually i can't pick a "favorite" ! They are all awesome....I love all their Music Videos. The best for are Jesus Of Suburbia, 21 CB, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, holiday,Nice guys finish last :dance: And we shouldn't forget Macy's day parade. It's a really awesome video.

:) My favorite changes, depending on my mood, currently .................Warning

This reminded me... why isn't macy's day parade OR poprocks and coke on international supervideos? they were both out at that time...

Nice guys finish, bascet case, 21 CB, American Idiot. I can´t pick only one favourite video

Holiday and 21st Century Breakdown, it would be difficult to pick a favorite between those.

Gaaah um...I think it has to be 21st Century Breakdown, just for the number of inside jokes it spawned about dead babies :unsure:

i really don't get what's so good about 21CB, can anyone explain that to me? :blink:

I mean, I like it, but I don't get why so many of you say it's your favorite.

My favorite music videos are 21st Century Breakdown and Walking Contradition!

My fave Green Day vids would probz be Longview, Nice Guys Finish Last, Warning and 21 Guns and all the rest obviously lol! :lol:

But these vids are my favorite ones! :D

Dunno if it counts but the Video for Last Ride in, is one of my favourites also, Waiting and Blvd of Broken Dreams (Tré is ouber foxy in this!)

i really don't get what's so good about 21CB, can anyone explain that to me? :blink:

I mean, I like it, but I don't get why so many of you say it's your favorite.

It's just a spectacular video :D. It captures the mood and story of the song perfectly in an exciting, visually stimulating way. It's unique amoung Green Day's videos, completely different to everything they'd done before.

I think it stands out as so many people's favourite because as well as fitting the song perfectly it's also really ambitious and clever, and on top of that it looks extremely cool, it's pleasing to the eye. It has it all! I was already in love with many of Green Day's videos but when I saw 21st CB it totally blew me away. The other's all have their appeal, but this one is so artistically beautiful it has to be my favourite.

This reminded me... why isn't macy's day parade OR poprocks and coke on international supervideos? they were both out at that time...

I know, I don't get that either. =/ It made me a little upset when I watched it and at the end I was like "Wtf?! No Macy's Day Parade or Poprocks & Coke?!"

It's pretty hard to say, it's always change!

So that time is: Last night on earth ( Live music video) and Warning. :)

The 21stCB music video is my fav from the new album.

I love the vids for Nice Guys Finish Last and Jesus of Suburbia the best probably

It's hard to pick a favorite....but i have favorites from different eras...

Dookie---->Basket Case;Longview

Insomniac---->Walking Contradiction

Nimrod---->Nice Guys Finish Last;Hitchin' a Ride

Warning---->Minority;Waiting

International Superhits---->Poprocks and Coke

American Idiot---->Like all of them but Holiday is definately my favorite

21st Century Breakdown---->East Jesus Nowhere;21st Century Breakdown

I love all of them just some more than others! :thumbsup:

hmm I really don't know =/ I'd say Holiday, but that's alreasy my favourite song so I want something different...maybe Waiting because I don't see it a lot on tv like the others or East Jesus Nowhere!! that's it, I love that, thought it was freaking amazing :D

before you say it's not a proper music vid, I saw it on tv the day gd uploaded it to their website and kept seeing it for weeks :)

My favorite has to be Nice Guys Finish Last! I laugh so hard every time I watch it! :lol:

I like them all, but my favourites would probably be Longview, Basket Case, Nice Guys Finish Last, Minority, American Idiot, Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

Archived