What's your favorite Green Day Music Video?

21st century idiot

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmm....well I don't have one favourite (as I like a lot of their stuff so it's kinda difficult) but I will say one of my favourites is "Stuck with Me". As you know, it's made from the painting "God told me to skin you alive" and I just find the video ridiculously funny yet arty at the same time, the randomness of the video is fantastic. :lol:

hmmm, have to say Walking Contradiction... and Holiday... and American Idiot. I can't choose! :P

HOLIDAY! :woot: I still remember seeing it for the first time on TV when I was 9. :lol:

American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown are pretty darn spiffy ;)

I love the video for holiday, they just look like they had so much fun making it, and my 2nd fav would have to be walking contradiction, its awesome.

Oh, i totally forgot Longview! Simple video but still so great. :lol:

The 12 minute version of Jesus of Suburbia and Walking Contradiction. Can't choose between the two.

21st Century Breakdown and Longview comes in at a very close second.

Walking Contradiction!

With Holiday & Basket Case tied for second. lol i'm terribly indecisive, I love them all!

American idiot! I like performance videos, that one pretty much speaks for itself, theres so much energy and emotion in it, and i like how they use different speeds for the guys

I love them all in their own, special way, so I don't have a very favourite. But a few I'm very fond of are american idiot, nice guys finish last, when i come around and redundant.

I would definitely have to say Nice Guys Finish Last. I just laugh so hard with that one. Second would be Jesus of Suburbia, then Hitchin' A Ride. I like all of their videos though.

Archived