Misheard Green Day Lyrics

LaughingClock

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!! In ashley...I thought it says:"Micheal Jordan" instead of " my cold shoulder"!!!!!!

OMG I'm laughing histerically right now ahahahhaHAHHAHAHHAhhhhaha

*and I'm feeling very stupid*

Edited by 19GreenAngel91
  • Like 2

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!! In ashley...I thought it says:"Micheal Jordan" instead of " my cold shoulder"!!!!!!

OMG I'm laughing histerically right know ahahahhaHAHHAHAHHAhhhhaha

i did hear the same

Just a couple of misheard words i can think of atm..

basket case: Melodromatic fools, running to the boat no doubt about it.. and "she said my lifes a bore, joking my whinyness is bringing her down".

and while all the sweet children songs can be hard to hear properlly i thought in Sweet children "he takes away her innocence" was something like "he takes her away for rapid sex" which i always found dodgy considering the chorus haha.

LOL Same here! I thought I was the only one! :lol:

• Like 1

omg yes! :lol: :lol: I hear that too!

Thank god I'm not the only one with a dirty mind while listening to Wild One god

what's with Dos and "babysitter" ? lol

I know, right? lol

Billie seems to have a problem with babysitters now i guess xD

OMG HOLY FINK SAME HERE :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ninja:true story

I've always thought in Fuck Time, Billie sang "I'm a beggar but I don't wanna die" but now I realize it's "I'm a beggar but I don't want a dime" and that makes much more sense.

• Like 2

I always used to think She was "I'll take an E just for you" I could never figure out why you would do that for some one!

My mum still sings Good Riddance with the line "Another turnip boy, a fork stuck in the road". Apparently her version is better...

• Like 1

I've always thought in Fuck Time, Billie sang "I'm a beggar but I don't wanna die" but now I realize it's "I'm a beggar but I don't want a dime" and that makes much more sense.

Holy shit I thought it was that too, finally that line makes sense!

• Like 1

In Lady Cobra, I thought "she gives me chills and fever blisters" was "she gives me children through her blisters". And I hear the Michael Jordan thing in Ashley too :)

• Like 1

In Lady Cobra, I thought "she gives me chills and fever blisters" was "she gives me children through her blisters". And I hear the Michael Jordan thing in Ashley too :)

I'm trying to block out that Michael Jordan thing, but it doesn't work.

Uhmm for lyrics I've misheard. Can't really think of anything majo, but right now I've been listening to Drama Queen non stop. On the studio version it's easy to make out the words, like when he says "She is so wet and wreckless". For the longest time I've always thought it was "Wild and wreckless". When I went back to compare the studio version to the live version, I found out he says wet instead of wild. The last 2 and a half years of my life have been a lie apparently.

Well this was not a mistake, but let me ruin (not really) Boulevard of Broken Dreams for you, I never thought he said this, but it fits: "I wear cologne, I wear cologne" instead of "I walk alone, I walk alone"

• Like 1

She gave up on Jesus for living on peanuts.

I thought the lyric said "living on penis". I was thinking it didn't sound, so I then thought it was peanut. Boy was I wrong. Was surprised when I read the lyrics.

I also thought he was going (when I heard the start of the word) to say Granola a few lines later, when I first heard it but it was grenade.

God damn classic.