Misheard Green Day Lyrics

LaughingClock

Before I got the lyrics to Brutal Love I thought Billie was singing, "Drop dead Idiots". Thought he was being a bit mean to his fans.

• Like 1

I thought at the start of Missing You Billie shouts 'SOOOOOILLLLLLLL' instead of 'say ho'

In dirty rotten bastards 'here's to all god's losers ra-da-da-day, bradadum feeders frenzy' instead of bottom feeders frenzy

For Ashley, I thought it was "Crying on Michael's shoulder" but it's "Crying on my cold shoulder"

• Like 1

For Ashley, I thought it was "Crying on Michael's shoulder" but it's "Crying on my cold shoulder"

hahaha only yesterday I posted something like this as a joke

Ashley!!! are you bumming around? you're crying on Michael Jordan!!

27903_525878537430940_1633193133_n.jpg

Lazy Bones, when he says "Everyone keeps talking and they can't shut the fuck up", I thought it was "Everyone keeps sucking and they can't shut the fuck up". '-'

And on Nuclear Family, when he says "I just want some action so gimme my turn" I heard "so gimme Mike Dirnt".

Edited by IsaGreenDay

Makeout Party I thought it was "dressed to the nines like a blackout size" instead of "dressed to the nine's like a black cat's eyes"

I kinda like what I heard first better haha

King for a day.

When he says "in a leather thong", I thought he said "in a leopard thong".

He doesn't say leopard? :shok:

Watching too many videos of Billie showing off his stylish leopard print undergarments :D

Makeout Party I thought it was "dressed to the nines like a blackout size" instead of "dressed to the nine's like a black cat's eyes"

I kinda like what I heard first better haha

That's Wow that's loud...

Misheard song :D

I can't understand what the fuck Billie says in the chorus of Bab's Uvula Who?

Nobody can.

In DRB I thought he said "Here's to wall-god's losers" until I read the lyrics.

For the longest time I thought the first line of lyrics in Desensitized was, "Jimmy Dean died" instead of "clenching my teeth tight" so when the next line was "head is like a sponge" I was like :blink:

• Like 4

For a while in Minority I kept hearing 'for crying out loud she screamed under me' instead of 'she screamed unto me'.

In Brutal Love instead of 'drop dead hideous' I kept hearing 'drop dead and eat us' and in Amanda instead of 'is this some kind of love' i heard 'is this guy love' and for about 3yrs i thought in 21CB i heard 'my name is Noah the long lost son' instead of 'my name is no one the long lost son' it made sense to me so I didn't question it :lol:

Edited by BazingaofSuburbia

and for about 3yrs i thought in 21CB i heard 'my name is Noah the long lost son' instead of 'my name is no one the long lost son' it made sense to me so I didn't question it :lol:

Shit, i thought it was was Noah too! So it isn't? News to me. I really gotta read the liners a little more.

• Like 1

Shit, i thought it was was Noah too! So it isn't? News to me. I really gotta read the liners a little more.

Apparently not, I was gobsmacked when I read them and it said nothing about Noah :lol:

I thought it was Johan....

Also, in American Eulogy (modern world) Mike sings "Well I'm the class of 13 in the era of.....", but in the album booklet there is something else, I don't remember what :S

Edited by VivaLaLittleGirl1039

for about 3yrs i thought in 21CB i heard 'my name is Noah the long lost son' instead of 'my name is no one the long lost son' it made sense to me so I didn't question it :lol:

I always thought it was "my name is Joe the long lost son". I should really check the lyrics sometimes :P