Misheard Green Day Lyrics

LaughingClock

Quite honestly I had to specifically look at the lyrics for every song on Insomniac...his words just run together xP

I listened to low quality version of "Missing You" :lol:

1.) I heard "Waking up fully naked..." and I was like. :creep: Then I listened to the better quality version and found out it's "feeling naked" and I was like :(

:lol:

2.) "I lost my nerve" and it sounded like "I lost Mike Dirnt" :lol:

• Like 2

in Take Back I hear:

aifajjkgajkdgsdfasjkfajka again

fajkfskjaf ghsfg fucking akjfakjasf

asfdkfkakkgklkllkgklfklgfdkl back

kjopgjdfi gdfojgfdohge geopjf

diogsoijfsdf fsdkjfhkjhsdfkjds

saklhdjhsajkfjjg

akdjkfjkjhghjdhjghjds anymore!

TIKE BACK TIKE BACK, TIKE.

but I guess I'm not the only one hearing that XD

• Like 2

When I don't concentrate on music I hear really weird things. I was listening to Ashley and I heard "I finally had sex, 'cause you're so out of reach"

This might have already been mentioned but in Wild One; "She gave up on Jesus for living on peanuts!" I thought wow, now that's dedication, praise the peanuts! :lol:

I thought he said, "She gave up on Jesus for living on PENIS" the first twelve times I heard the song.

• Like 1

Until very recently in "The Grouch" I thought "I had a young and optimistic point of view" was "And I'm not young enough to miss your point of view"

• 2 weeks later...

In Jesus of Suburbia "and Mary Jane to keep me insane, doing someone else's cocaine." - I thought he actually meant to a person in Mary Jane , I thought it was a name. But then I found out it meant Marijuana!

• Like 1

I thought it's "Safety and numbers" instead of "Safety in numbers" in Sex, Drugs & Violence.

In Brutal Love it would be funny to hear "Mad love, kiss me I'm loaded" as "Bad love, kiss me I'm rodent" :lol: :lol: lol

• Like 2

I thought he said "Kamikaze" instead of "common cause" in 99 revs.

I'm also sure he says "penis" in Brutal Love as well.

Yup, "penis and soda".

Oh, it's "bitters and soda" in reality.

EDIT: Oh, apparently it isn't "kiss me all over", it's "kiss me, I'm loaded"

My friend thought the "I don't care if you don't, I don't care if you don't, I don't care if you don't care" bit in JoS was "I've got a brand new computer etc"

I thought it's "Safety and numbers" instead of "Safety in numbers" in Sex, Drugs & Violence.

In Brutal Love it would be funny to hear "Mad love, kiss me I'm loaded" as "Bad love, kiss me I'm rodent" :lol: :lol: lol

i am weasel

In warning, I got a lot of the words mixed up. I thought "question everything" was "pushin everything".

Also I thought She was about sex. "She... she screams in silence..." and something about penetrating but originally I thought he said "so we lie in bed [and something here, not sure] through her mind]

"I got the urge to pigeon search" in DRB instead of "binge and surge"

Okay this is exactly what I hear.

well, even before I was a fan I really liked this song, I thought it said PAAAAATATA TODA CEAEEEEEANDBLODEDOOOOO,

SOCALEOOO SAKALANAAAAA,

I WALA BINGA TODAWAAAASLA IDLAKALALALAAAAA

but it turned out to be:

Pay attention to the cracked streets & the broken homes. Some call it slums some call it nice. I wanna take you through a wasteland I like to call my home

Ok i just want you to know that I re-read your post singing your version of Welcome to Paradise and it turned out great! :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

Ok i just want you to know that I re-read your post singing your version of Welcome to Paradise and it turned out great! :lol: :lol:

XDD thank you, I actually sang it to myself so I could hear how it sounded XD now when I know the lyrics, it seems kinda weird I didn't understand it back than (I mean, what could be more clear? :lol: )

In Stray Heart I hear "I lost my veil baby" instead of "I lost my way oh baby".

In Rusty James I hear "Raise your glass in Joshua friends instead of "Raise your glass and toast your friends"

Know it dosen't make sense..but that's what I heard!

Ashley:

I say are you running around... instead of Ashley are you running around

You are crying on Michaels shoulder => You are crying on my cold shoulder :')

I've thought he said "crying on Michael Jordan" :lol:

• Like 3

I heard "I'm taking E just for you" at first. Still think it sounds like that :lol:

"I'm taking need just for you"

happens to be- "I'm taking heed just for you"

now it's logical

I thought I heard "I'm taking it just for you"

Many versions apparently :lol: