Misheard Green Day Lyrics

LaughingClock

I also thought so until I bought the albums. xD But I'm still pretty sure he sings "a lesson learnt of me and you". I mean earlier when I've read the right lyrics I've been able to hear Billie (or mike/ tré) sing it, but I still hear "a lesson learnt of me and you", so I really don't know...

hahaha. the funny thing is that i've had that album for years xD but yeah, it REALLY sounds like that..so it's weird if it is something else ^^ also, Billie sings "a lesson learned of me and you" live.. just listen here:

XD

maybe he doesn't know his own lyrics haha

"Fed up for Jesus for living on Venus" in Wild One, but I hear "Fed up for Jesus for living on peanuts" or "Fed up for Jesus for living on penis" :lol: damn it

• Like 1

When I first heard the snippet of Nightlife the only thing I could figure out of the rap part was "humping fast" instead of "heartbeat fast", I was completely convinced it was that (it fits :P/> ). Oh come on, I can't be The only one.

DON'T JUDGE ME o____O

I have not been following this thread at all but I cannot be the only one who heard and could not hear anything else until they read the lyrics, in Wild One, Gave up on Jesus, for living on penis.

which is totally going to never ever ever get out of my head.

• Like 1

So I've just listened to the studio version of Fuck Time for the first time and I've understand "I'm a bagel but I don't wanna die" in the beginning :lol:

• Like 2

I heard Michael Jordan when Billie said Crying on my cold shoulder on "Ashley".....that's close right?

• Like 2

I used to have a friend who thought the "princess by dawn" bit of King for a Day was "dressed as my mom." :D

If you didn't know the actual lyrics you'd probably just think that's what they are. Fits so well with the song, haha.

Even with the lyrics in the album, I still have trouble with parts of nightlife. Especially this part: "Red velvet halls line these sugar coated walls". I noticed too that all over the internets, the lyric is written "this place is a service / I know you'll be my clown", when the real lyrics is Circus.

hahaha. the funny thing is that i've had that album for years xD but yeah, it REALLY sounds like that..so it's weird if it is something else ^^ also, Billie sings "a lesson learned of me and you" live.. just listen here:

XD

maybe he doesn't know his own lyrics haha

Yeah! Or maybe he thought "Shit, this sounded better" after writing down the lyrics xD

"Dressed to the nines like a black out blind" in wow thats loud

"It's snowing in my head" lazy bones

"Diamond mind control" kill the dj

"King for a day, vengence by dawn"

idk :u

I thought he said "Prie-see horror" or "prix au revoir" in Lazy Bones (Prisoner of war)

Or something gibberish like that.

Had to look that one up.

The first time I listened to Dos, I was really tired so...

"Somebody shot the baby seal" instead of "Somebody shot the babysitter" in Baby Eyes

:lol:

Even with the lyrics in the album, I still have trouble with parts of nightlife. Especially this part: "Red velvet halls line these sugar coated walls". I noticed too that all over the internets, the lyric is written "this place is a service / I know you'll be my clown", when the real lyrics is Circus.

When I first heard the snippet, I swore it said "sugar coated balls" and I can't stop hearing it like that.

In Lazy Bones, before I got my booklet I thought he said, "Idont want your sympathy, I don't want your horror scene"

It sorta makes sense.

Kinda.