When I Come Around

J'net

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love this song...

"as you sit around feeling sorry for yourself"

all dookie is a great album but i don't know this song to me is just one of these songs that i can't stop to hear and i love it

Whenever I hear that song, I just imagine people trying to mosh to it. :lol:

Good choice this week. It's one of my favorites off of Dookie.

haha oh mike... you silly bitch

Great song, great song. i think the bass sounds excellent in this one and the lyrics are poetic. plus, you cant lose while wearing a striped sweater...

I never thought I'd get to hear this song live, since it was a regular in their setlists so long ago.

It's not a favourite song of mine, in fact it's pretty well skipped the majority of the time. But when I do listen to it, I love it.

aaaawwwww this song.... this song comes with my most memoriable memories... awwwwww :wub:

This was my favorite song for a while. I ride horses, and I compete around the country, so I named my first horse, when I was like 12, "When I Come Around" and I always wanted someone to come up to me and tell me that they caught my Green Day reference. No one ever did, but I sold him to a girl who liked Green Day. It was like, part of the deal. :lol:

I love this song. It was the performance of this at woodstock 94 that 1st got me into green day! Awesome choice for SOTW! Such a brilliant song to hear live as well.

I was in the BART station where this video was filmed! :wub:

....I just didn't know it at the time :pinch:

not a massive fan of When I Come Around, really. I sort of wish they would cut it from their setlist.

Ahh, if I had to choose one song that really means the most to me, it would be this one. I love it SO much, it's been my favorite song for years now & I get such a great feeling whenever I listen to it! haha & hearing it live made me appreciate it that much more :)

is this song of the month now? :lol:

Mayyyybe!

Actually, the discussion was getting so good when I was ready to post the next one that I didn't want to interrupt it. But I'll post another one today or tomorrow.

Also ... I've been incredibly busy lately going to Europe for Green Day shows and now trying to organize my August tour. Sometimes, I just forget what day it is :unsure:.

Sorry for the delay.

I was in the BART station where this video was filmed! :wub:

....I just didn't know it at the time :pinch:

not a massive fan of When I Come Around, really. I sort of wish they would cut it from their setlist.

:o

When I Come Around is my favourite song of all time. That's really all I have to say about it.

When I Come Around is my favourite song of all time. That's really all I have to say about it.

:wub: M1KEY :wub:

This is one of my all time favorite songs and im not sure why. I dont even like the lyrics all that much, im not even exactly sure what he's taking about. I just love the way it all sounds. It makes me so happy for some reason

:o

Yeah, I get that reaction a lot. I've just heard it way too many times

Fucking love this song. Awesome riff

Listening to it now always makes me think of everyone headbanging when it came on in Wembley ;D

Love it!

Probably my favorite Green Day song! At the moment at least!! :P

Definitely one of my top fave songs by Green Day. It has that special something, I think, that gets everybody going. :wub: On concerts, people just freak out when this song comes on, I think, and I really always look forward to this song a lot. Too bad it's always over so soon. :P

Archived