When I Come Around

J'net

I'll always have a soft spot for WICA. I remember when that song was huge on the radio and I'd listen to the radio all the time just to hear the song. And it's still one of my favorite Green Day songs.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never actually noticed Jason White in the video before.

I think nobody did the first time they saw it :D

Make sure you do it wise is a good line. I''m having sex with Mike at Wembley, even better :D

Also, how now brown cow :happy:

Yessss! So funny when Billie swapped it to that :lol: When he sang it at Manchester I didn't hear properly and I thought he said 'thank God you don't look like Mike' and then I heard it at Wembley and was like, ohhhhhh!

This song is just amazing :wub: Definitely up there with my favourites.

this song is pure :wub:

I can't believe I have had the privelage of hearing it live twice, definately one of my favourites-"well i heard you crying loud"

I've seen this video hundreds, if not thousands of times and I never saw Jason White in it... I just watched it again, and I still don't.

Not to shit on your birthday cake or anything, but I'm pretty sure that phone is in a BART station, and they all look the same...

not to shit on your face or anything, but i know that, and i know which fucking phone it was

not to shit on your face or anything, but i know that, and i know which fucking phone it was

I love that you and Lulu found it!

"You can't go forcing something if it's just not right." One of the most important lessons you can ever learn.

I love this song. Billie's voice sounds amazing (as always).

I really love this song. It's one of my favorites from Dookie :happy: I like the message of the song, and the lyrics "you may find out that your self doubt means nothing was ever there" they really stand out to me

I love the music video but I've always wondered why Billie wore that ugly-ass sweater and those high-water pants. :lol:

I love this song so much, and it's one of my favourite Green Day songs ever.

After hearing this song played live twice, it's definitely a crowd favourite and I LOVE how everyone actually gets into at shows and starts jumping around. :happy:

I've honestly never been much of a fan of this song :ninja: I think they have so many better tracks. With that said, I love the intro played live. So cool.

This is in my top 5 favorite GD songs :wub: I love it so much. It's one of very few songs I can listen to over and over. <3

You may find out that your self-doubt means nothing was ever there :wub:

This is my absolute favorite Green Day song. Second is JOS.

It's one of my dreams to hear this song played live one day....It sucks they didn't last year in Fargo.

Just taught my self this on the guitar the other day, love this song!

I like that song a lot probably in my top 10 of Green Day songs

My favourite song of all time :D

Been listening to it since I was eight years old and never gets boring!

This was the first old Green Day song I ever heard :happy:

I remember that the first thing I said when I heard it was "Omg love the bass!!"

I love this song :wub:

simple, catchy song. love it alot. especially live, its so much fun to dance to it :happy:

I've actually been listening to this song a lot the last week... Coincidence?

Not really... Really good song :)

one of their best songs! the music, the lyrics everything! its just perfect! I love it! always have and always will!

it is so simple! and it was the first song I learned to play on my guitar :happy: amazingly I can never get tired of listening to it! NEVER!

You can't go forcing something if it's just not right.

favorite lyric, it is just so true!

Archived