When I Come Around

J'net

this is an awesome song. I didn't hear the word change when I was at wembley but now sing that line whenever I hear it!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favorites :wub:

I think it just reminds me that everyone isn't perfect and just to deal with whatever comes your way, it won't be the end of the world.

Definately one of their best songs. The bass line is so incredible :wub:

And I love how Billie's switching up the lyrics at the moment :lol:

Quite possibly my favorite Green Day song. That bass line... :thumbsup:

Make sure you do it wise is a good line. I''m having sex with Mike at Wembley, even better :D

Also, how now brown cow :happy:

haha

great song. they look so cute in the video

"I'm a loser and a user so I don't need no accuser

To try and slag me down because I know you're right."

yea, pretty much.

Great to see you back here, J'net! :)

I love WICA. It's definitely one of my favorite Green Day songs ever. Probably number 5 or so. I really love it. Especially the beginning, I went crazy when I head it in Munich. :runaround:

I really loved it to be the last song before their stage destruction on the nimrod and warning tour. :happy:

I'm a loser and a user so I don't need no accuser

To try and slag me down because I know you're right.

^That's pretty much my favorite line btw. :thumbsup:

Ahh, I love WICA! I listen to it in the car a ton for some reason, and the video is one of my favorites.

I can't wait to hear it live.

Wow, that makes me think about the first time I saw the video. I imagined it totally different from what it is, but still, it's interesting how they made it.

Also, it was one of the first GD song I heard when I was little :)

It's weird that right when I came across this thread, 'When I come around' came on my ipod. :lol:

I do truly love this song, perhaps probably one of my favorite songs off of Dookie.

"You may find out that your selfdoubt means nothing was ever there.

You can't go forcing something if it's just not right"

^^^ Those lyrics, :wub:

I love this song live, I hope they play it in Detroit in August!

OMG, YES! That'll be awesome.

This music video inspired me to take countless payphones off their hook over the past 15 years :D

I've never actually noticed Jason White in the video before. :whistle: Anyway, I love this song. Great lyrics and a very catchy tune.

this is one of those songs that makes my insides do this ---------------> hjVGUDLABVNJDKSLghfjk;JFDKS;hufj;nFDA;nfheiruygylabfdjk;FDJS;

i love the lyrics of this song so much but the actual music is really what gets me. i just love the sound of it, and mike's bass line in the beginning is FUCKIN SEXY

my friend and i are like....way too obsessed with green day...but anyways....i've been to san francisco many times and she goes to college there so one day we decided to find the phone he took of the hook...AND WE DID. i don't know why it was so exciting but it was!!

but anyways...this song is probably one of my top five green day songs ever...and that is really damn hard to say because i love so many GD songs.

D: I didn't see you when the show started unfortunately. But I will grasp at straws and say 'So go do what you like'? My favourite, any how.

This is probably one of my favorites ever. It is also the first ever GD song I heard (I think my dad has a cassette of me singing it when i was 4 years old) And live it just sounds too good :wub:

I could never understand the line "sleazin' my back yard so don't get so uptight" at all. He's so hard to understand in this song in general :lol:

However, this is one of the songs on Dookie that I can never get enough of.

I've never actually noticed Jason White in the video before. :whistle: Anyway, I love this song. Great lyrics and a very catchy tune.

I've seen this video hundreds, if not thousands of times and I never saw Jason White in it... I just watched it again, and I still don't.

i've been to san francisco many times and she goes to college there so one day we decided to find the phone he took of the hook...AND WE DID. i don't know why it was so exciting but it was!!

Not to shit on your birthday cake or anything, but I'm pretty sure that phone is in a BART station, and they all look the same...

I've seen this video hundreds, if not thousands of times and I never saw Jason White in it... I just watched it again, and I still don't.

Jason is the boy in the couple. He's not actually playing an Instrument.

jasonwica.jpg

I love this video!!! I really love billie's sweater in it too :happy:

And Jason White! :D

But this song will never get old, Good choice :thumbsup:

yay I missed the Song of the Week, I like "When I Come Around" its one of the only songs that i can play on the guitar flawlessly and when i play it I feel like nothing else in the world exists except me, my guitar, and Green Day. It makes me happy :happy:

and its cool that Jason is in this video and then 6 years later he joined the band.

I will never get sick of hearing this one live <3 I'm still in love with the video, ever since I first saw it as a young'un.

I lurve this song

my fave line:

"you can't go forcing something when it's just not right"

Archived