Jennifer, What About Today and Always Forever

bass boy

Don't be a fucking bitch, it was posted months ago. If you ask nicely, I'm sure someone will be more than glad to share them with you.

Don't get your panties in a bunch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get your panties in a bunch

I'm not the one getting my panties in a bunch, love. I'm just saying, if you act like a bitch, people are a lot less likely to help you.

I'm not the one getting my panties in a bunch, love. I'm just saying, if you act like a bitch, people are a lot less likely to help you.

Fine. May you please help me find these mp3 files?

Fine. May you please help me find these mp3 files?

I looked for them in the GDA website but couldn't find them, and I haven't downloaded them before. Though I'm sure lots of people here do, so let's wait for someone to upload them again.

OMG, I already listened to What About Today, but I had no idea about those other two songs :o

I'll download it now, thanks! :D

EDIT: Just realized it was deleted :sleep:

could someone please upload them again? the link dosnt work anymore. thankyou :D

Whoa I really like the guitar part at the end of Jennifer :D

I have never heard about Jennifer

I heard Billie went out with a girl called Jennifer as well

http://www.mediafire.com/?jj7dg8cuzjzsd7w

http://www.mediafire.com/?vzlz9y00t1bafb3

http://www.mediafire.com/?8wtqwdsaaosb5o4

I think these are the tracks you're referring to, if not then I'm sorry. I can't remember which one is which but you can probably work it out if you listen to the lyrics

enjoy :D x

Thankyou so much :D

are those your tattoos in your avatar? they are AMAZING!!! :wub:

so the "Billie had a girlfriend called Jennifer" myth came from this? :lol:

Thankyou so much :D

are those your tattoos in your avatar? they are AMAZING!!! :wub:

Yeah that's my green day sleeve...It started with the girl on the kerplunk cover and then became something of an obsession, I've got a few other green day tatts kind of scattered all over my body...I can't seem to stop! Oh well, it could be worse :D x

Yeah that's my green day sleeve...It started with the girl on the kerplunk cover and then became something of an obsession, I've got a few other green day tatts kind of scattered all over my body...I can't seem to stop! Oh well, it could be worse :D x

HOLY SHITE! - Since you're already on the topic of your tattoos - YOUR SLEEVE IS AMAZING!

HOLY SHITE! - Since you're already on the topic of your tattoos - YOUR SLEEVE IS AMAZING!

aww thanks, you're a sweetheart. It makes my hours of pain worthwhile :D x

megaupload is telling me that the link is invalid now...?

• 2 years later...

I know this is a very old post, but I found it trying to find old demos/unreleased songs. Megaupload obviously isn't working, and the links from Mediafire are broken, so I didn't know if anyone could help me out, and post a link so I can get those 3 songs! I'd appreciate it! :D

It really confusses me how these songs never made it to an ep, while i'm a fan of the sweet Children Ep i think these three songs would of been such a better ep if recorded yet when they got the chance to record the third ep they went with the former tracks :S, for a 4th track you could of had Can't Fool me aswell although i do think think that track has a very similar style to the fast paced Sweet children tracks. Would love it so much if we got some rare recordings of these some day, i find it hard to believe they never recorded what about today when it's such a great song! :(

I know this is a very old post, but I found it trying to find old demos/unreleased songs. Megaupload obviously isn't working, and the links from Mediafire are broken, so I didn't know if anyone could help me out, and post a link so I can get those 3 songs! I'd appreciate it! :D

I will tomorrow. Do you want the entire show? It's a great set, with no songs from anything after 1039.

I will tomorrow. Do you want the entire show? It's a great set, with no songs from anything after 1039.

Hmm.. maybe, at some point I would like to have the entire show, I just don't want to overwhelm my computer, it doesn't really like it when I download large files! but I would really appreciate it if you could post those three songs on like, Mediafire or something! rare songs are more my thing personally, but thanks for the offer! oh, and it's a really old show? I always heard the three songs were off of Cigarettes and Valentines? were they just B-sides off of 1039 or something? just a curious fan! thanks again for posting the songs! I'm excited!

Hmm.. maybe, at some point I would like to have the entire show, I just don't want to overwhelm my computer, it doesn't really like it when I download large files! but I would really appreciate it if you could post those three songs on like, Mediafire or something! rare songs are more my thing personally, but thanks for the offer! oh, and it's a really old show? I always heard the three songs were off of Cigarettes and Valentines? were they just B-sides off of 1039 or something? just a curious fan! thanks again for posting the songs! I'm excited!

Hell no! These are live, unreleased tracks from 1989. They were long forgotten about, probably never even touched the C&V recording sessions. I wish they were b-sides, but for a small album such as 39/Smooth, with little fan base back in 1990, and not being mainstream, there were no singles or b-sides. I'll throw in another unreleased track, "You Can't Fool Me". World vs. World is one of the most beautiful Green Day song's I've heard. If you need lyrics for it, I've got some pretty good ones that I've been working on.

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/22862794/file.html

Archived