Jennifer, What About Today and Always Forever

bass boy

I was browsing youtube and came across these. Their names are apperently called Jennifer, What About Today and Always Forever. Download

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, cool! I'll download these now, thanks! Hows the quality?

I heard about What About Today, but not the other two. I know Billie dated a girl named Jennifer, so that should be interesting.

Oh, cool! I'll download these now, thanks! Hows the quality?

I heard about What About Today, but not the other two. I know Billie dated a girl named Jennifer, so that should be interesting.

no probs :) the quality is decent. around the "Dookie Demo's " quality.

Youtube link

Is this the first we've heard of these? They sound like Billie, I wonder where they came from.

ok listened to them all and listened to the 3 unknown songs from KALX Radio Show, Berkeley, CA, 22nd July 1989 and they match so thats all they are, nothing exciting, nothing that no one has heard before

ok listened to them all and listened to the 3 unknown songs from KALX Radio Show, Berkeley, CA, 22nd July 1989 and they match so thats all they are, nothing exciting, nothing that no one has heard before

except now we know what the 'unknown tracks' are called...

except now we know what the 'unknown tracks' are called...

I don't think so. I checked youtube a long time ago, and some guy put this 'random names' in the comments of these songs.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm... These songs weren't documented in the setlist (except what about today) were they?

A song for me :woot: Thank you BJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... Maybe not for me, but... ok, I stop dreaming!

Thanks for the link!

Hmmm... These songs weren't documented in the setlist (except what about today) were they?

in the live guide... no...

I don't know of any actual images of any setlists during those times... pretty sure there weren't any...

the names seem like they could be genuine names for each of the songs though...

I was browsing youtube and came across these. Their names are apperently called Jennifer, What About Today and Always Forever. Download

here is my MF link

http://www.mediafire.com/?oyxyb21k9y0

enjoy :D

here is my MF link

http://www.mediafire.com/?oyxyb21k9y0

enjoy :D

dude you dont need to go around to every download and give every one your link i dont think they need it if theres already one

dude you dont need to go around to every download and give every one your link i dont think they need it if theres already one

Don't be serious :ermm:

• 4 weeks later...

They're from the KALX radio show in Berkeley from 1989. Aren't they even in the GDA download link section?

Archived