Shenanigans

captain peroxide

I remember when I first bought this record and just listened to it constantly for weeks. I looove Rotting.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shenanigans is quite cool! I like it! :)

My favorites are Suffocate, Desentizied (I can't spell it right xD), Scumbag, Do Da Da and Ha Ha You're Dead. :)

And International Superhits. Well, it was my first non AI or 21CB GD cd. And I loved it. :)

'You Lied' and 'Do Da Da'. <3

Favorite songs on the album.

Happy 8th birthday Shenanigans!

i was wondering if anyone else thought the song espionage sounds just the team fortress 2 theme song?

Shenanigans is a really good album but they don't play any song of it now :/ My favorite song is Ha Ha your dead ! It's awesome ! xD :bunny:

PS: I can't find, on youtube, any live videos of Shenanigans Tour....Can someone post any links ? :dance:

My favorite is D.U.I...... if that one counts :whistle

Suffocate

Desensitized

Do Da Da

Ha Ha You're Dead

Awesome.... Along with the rest of the album... but those are my favorites

Shenanigans has songs that should have been on albums. And DUI should have been on there! :lol:

DUI should have been on there! :lol:

this.. :lol:

I really love this album...Desensitized and Suffocate are really great songs.

I love love love their cover of Tired of Waiting for You. :wub:

Desensitized. It's not just the best song on the album, it is one of Green Day's best songs in my opinion! The intro just pure punk, nothing beats cranking up the volume and putting on Desensitized! :)

Suffocate

Desensitized

Do Da Da

Ha Ha You're Dead

Awesome.... Along with the rest of the album... but those are my favorites

Those are my exact favorite songs as well, especially Do Da Da. I wish they would play that live.

Well I love this album! I really do so. I think Shenanigans is wonderfull. I love all their albums...

My favourite songs in this album are Suffocate, Densensitized, Outsider, Do Da Da , and Ha Ha You're Dead ...well I almost love all of the songs!

I think you can listen to some of the songs when you don't feel good. For example,“For I'll be damned to spend my life in hell...” Especially the song Ha Ha You're Dead, This is the first song I listened in this album, because its name intrested me so much. "You were an asshole...As your ship is going / I'll stand by and watch you drown / Ha Ha you're dead..." Ha Ha Ha XD It's so cute. I really love it!

• 2 weeks later...

I've always loved "On the Wagon." It's as close to blues as punk will ever sound.

Shenanigans is a great album, many superb GD songs there. However, I consider some more songs had to be included in this album for instance: "The ballad of Wilhelm Fink", "409 in your coffeemaker (Unmixed version)", "I don't want to know if you are lonely", "D.U.I.", "Maria (Original version)" and "Good Riddance (Original Version)". Maybe, some rare live versions from Previous singles would be cool.

My favorites songs from shenanigans are: You lied, Outsider, Scumbag, Do da da and Ha ha you're dead. BTW, I had a similar reaction as Alekerplunk about the "lyrics" LOL!

About Maria, Poprocks and Coke and J.A.R. Excellent songs!! (Especially Maria)

If you like Old Green Day, you must listen to Shenanigans.

Up 'till now I'd never paid really much attention to the lyrics on Shenanigans... but I should've done it a long time ago.

The lyrics to "Rotting" are just brilliant. I especially like this part:

Black rose of death

In my fist I clutch

Thorns shred my finger tips

And drips toxic blood

So. Fucking. Good.

Favorites: Desensitized, You Lied, Don't Wanna Fall In Love, Rotting, and On The Wagon. :)

Love this album. Helped me with an English project once. We had to be a character from King Lear and do a Eulogy and then pick a song at the end and I chose Haha Your Dead needless to say it got me an A+. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Desensitized and Ha Ha You're Dead my favorite songs from Shenanigans :D also love Poprocks and Coke :)

YAY im not alone in the world xd great because i met a lot of Green Day fans who doens't like Shenanigans :cry:

SAME!!! i don't understand it at all. the songs r all so catchy and upbeat-wel i no most of green day songs are bu der is a certain edge to shenanigans n i love it! :whistle

I like this album a lot. There's only one song I don't like, and that is Espionage.

All the other songs are great! :)

• 2 months later...

I remember when I first bought this record and just listened to it constantly for weeks. I looove Rotting.

oh yea rotting is my favorite. along with dont wanna fall in love

Archived