Shenanigans

captain peroxide

How can anyone forget Do Da Da? Awesome song...!

Very underrated in my opinion. Should have been on Insomniac...!

And also: it deserved a better tittle than Do Da Da.

do da da belonged on insomniac, actually, yeah.

its original title was stuck with me, but somehow the song titles got mixed up and the actual song called stuck with me ended up being called stuck with me by accident.

they never put do da da on the album, and just gave it a nonsense name when they came to add it to shenanigans.

:)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not the only one...I absolutely LOVE Shenanigans :D . All of their B-sides are so amazing and sometimes I wonder why some of them aren't in the albums.

I haven't heard the b-sides. Where can you listen to them?! D:

That we have in common :lol:

And all my belongings shall go to whoever has the guts to do it! :P

Lol, That sounds fair :D

do da da belonged on insomniac, actually, yeah.

its original title was stuck with me, but somehow the song titles got mixed up and the actual song called stuck with me ended up being called stuck with me by accident.

they never put do da da on the album, and just gave it a nonsense name when they came to add it to shenanigans.

Mm, yeah, I knew that, but thanks for clarifying the whole Do Da Da/Stuck With Me mix-up once again.

Still, they should have added Do Da Da to Insomniac in addition to Stuck With Me. And given it a proper tittle.

Nobody should count Shenanigans as a real album.... It's not very good either.

J.A.R. is one of Green Day's best songs, Maria is solid, and Poprocks and Coke is really good.

You got a problem you just can't hide

Compulsive habits that never seem to die

I love love love You Lied.

Do Da Da it's an hilarious title :lol: I always say that it comes from "Dada" that means "Nothing", and the dadaism and stuff :lol: It's probably called like that because they're too lazy to create a proper title, but I love to make them sound cleverest :lol:

DO DA DA .woot: the most important reason cuz i love that song is because is the bside of Stuck With me (as i said before. my favorite song of insomniac) and the title is :lol: makes me laugh because means "nothing"

Why hasnt anyone mentinoed Rotting yet? I LOVE that song :P and its fun to play on guitar..its easy :P

I'm not a big fan of the album, but i like that song and Desensitized and Suffocate.

Shenanigans was my favorite album for the longest time, but lately (meaning like, the past year), i have had little time to listen to any album completely.

Do Da Da is definately the song i pick when people ask me what my favorite song is, but in reality i could never choose a favorite song or album.

Nimrod is considered my seconds favorite, and that is probably because both albums are so closely related

i mean, dont get me wrong, i love the last 2 concept albums, but i love how diverse Shenanigans & Nimrod are, and the vocals from that era <3

Suffocate/Desensitized is like a joint song to me (not unlike Maria/Poprocks and Coke), hehe im getting the fuzzies just thinking about those songs.

i couldnt listen to the album for a while though, because it harbors too many memories that for a while, i didnt want to remember.

its like that with every album for me, each one representing a part of my life and reflecting that period when i bought the album.

guhh i just want to keep rambling about this album because im so excited that im actually ABLE to now :D

Nobody should count Shenanigans as a real album.... It's not very good either.

J.A.R. is one of Green Day's best songs, Maria is solid, and Poprocks and Coke is really good.

:mad: bite your tounge!!!

(just kidding, but i just can't believe that!)

also, JAR, Maria & Poprocks is not even on this album, lol

also, JAR, Maria & Poprocks is not even on this album, lol

someone should add to the thread title that this is Shenanigans AND Maria, Poprocks and Cokie and JAR. :lol:

anyways, this is probably my least favourite Green Day album. It's just nothing special to me. I like most songs, and I'm sure I'd like them more if I knew the lyrics (damned CD not having a booklet), but as a whole, just nothing special. Maybe I should take the time to listen it more and understand the songs (that's probably the problem), but as it is now, just not so much.

Jeez, I really can't seem to word what I think today :lol:

I really like Rotting and Ha Ha You're Dead and of course the two International Superhits songs..

JAR is amazing, especially the end part. And Rotting. :wub:Whisper 'Are you dying' in my ear.

Why hasnt anyone mentinoed Rotting yet? I LOVE that song :P and its fun to play on guitar..its easy :P

I'm not a big fan of the album, but i like that song and Desensitized and Suffocate.

I mentioned Rotting! And it sounds so nice in the guitar :wub:

someone should add to the thread title that this is Shenanigans AND Maria, Poprocks and Cokie and JAR. :lol:

anyways, this is probably my least favourite Green Day album. It's just nothing special to me. I like most songs, and I'm sure I'd like them more if I knew the lyrics (damned CD not having a booklet), but as a whole, just nothing special. Maybe I should take the time to listen it more and understand the songs (that's probably the problem), but as it is now, just not so much.

Jeez, I really can't seem to word what I think today :lol:

That reminds me deception of the day I finally bought it :lol: It was like "YAY, MY DISCOGRAPHY IT'S ALMOST FULL, I JUST NEED DOOKIE! Anyways, let's read the lyrics... lyrics... where are you? DAMN YOU, GREEN DAY!"

(Same happened with Stop, drop and roll!!!!)

and you should read the lyrics, 'cause they're goddamn good :wub: i love shenanigans :wub:

JAR is amazing, especially the end part. And Rotting. :wub:Whisper 'Are you dying' in my ear.

black rose of death

in my fist i crutch (or something like that)

:wub:

i mentioned Rotting :lol: whatever. the guitar is excelent. i have to learn that

black rose of death

in my fist i crutch (or something like that)

:wub:

Yeah that song makes me go 'aaw' every time cause it's so beatuiful, idk.

I thought it was In my fist I clutch :lol:

i mentioned Rotting :lol: whatever. the guitar is excelent. i have to learn that

it's easy, I can teach you on monday if you want :P

Yeah that song makes me go 'aaw' every time cause it's so beatuiful, idk.

I thought it was In my fist I clutch :lol:

yeah, it's clutch :lol: weekend + me = Fuck school = Fuck English :lol:

yeah, it's clutch :lol: weekend + me = Fuck school = Fuck English :lol:

haha right :thumbsup:

Anyway, Desensitized is pretty amazing, too. Though the beginning is super creepy, I love the chorus.

yea definitely :) its has a funky rhythm to it if you ask me :lol: just google the tab for it, its pretty short and straightforward.

yea definitely :) its has a funky rhythm to it if you ask me :lol: just google the tab for it, its pretty short and straightforward.

Oh yea the Rotting guitar is great! The song in general really.

The only thing that could possibly improve this album is DUI :thumbsup:

exactly... damm i dont have time to learn the song today :cry:

ROTTING IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!

since this morning when i heard it on the school bus! :lol:

Archived