Shenanigans

captain peroxide

This thread is for discussion of Shenanigans, both the album as a whole and all the individual songs as well.

Also, discuss "Maria" and "Poprocks and Coke" from International Superhits in here too.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a simple question? WHY NOONE LIKES SHENANIGANS? :cry: i know is not the best album but the song are great!

Espionage, Suffocate, Dont wanna fall in love, On The wagon, Rotting. You Lied ... i think suffocate is amazing ... all the Green Day song are amazing :lol:

and i know almost all the song are covers or bsides but that really matters?

please, tell me im not the only person who love Shenanigans xD

i have a simple question? WHY NOONE LIKES SHENANIGANS? :cry: i know is not the best album but the song are great!

Espionage, Suffocate, Dont wanna fall in love, On The wagon, Rotting. You Lied ... i think suffocate is amazing ... all the Green Day song are amazing :lol:

You're not the only one...I absolutely LOVE Shenanigans :D . All of their B-sides are so amazing and sometimes I wonder why some of them aren't in the albums.

Shenanigans is good :), i really love I Wanna Be On TV and Don't Wanna Fall In Love, i also really like Poprocks and Coke :wub:.

Shenanigans is good :), i really love I Wanna Be On TV and Don't Wanna Fall In Love, i also really like Poprocks and Coke :wub:.

Ditto... and Poprocks and Coke is like my favorite song ever.... :wub::wub::wub:

Shenanigas fuckin rocks :wub: I really don't understand the people that doesn't like it. The lyrics are amazing, the music is great, and it has a catchy and happy sound, even if there are songs of pure anger and all :lol:

On the wagon, Don't wanna fall in love, Suffocate and Rotting = :wub: :wub: :wub:

Poprocks and Coke is my favorite song of ISH :wub: and one of my favorite Green Day songs

Maria and Poprocks and Coke are two of my favorite GD songs :wub:

I love Shenanigans. My favorite song is on this album, Desensitized.

And Ha Ha You're Dead is just too epic to be described.

but yeah, I love every single song

you arent... i love it to bits :wub: i count it as a proper album :lol: there really is some quality stuff on it. Sick Of Me, Desensitized, Suffocate, Haha You're Dead...

was there ever a version with DUI? or is that just a rumor?

"Ha Ha You're Dead" is epic win, pure and simple.

However, I couldn't listen to the beginning of "Desensitized" for the longest time.

YAY im not alone in the world xd great because i met a lot of Green Day fans who doens't like Shenanigans :cry:

YAY im not alone in the world xd great because i met a lot of Green Day fans who doens't like Shenanigans :cry:

Awww, a lot of people like Shenanigans. It's probably my second or third favorite GD album.

"Espionage" makes me feel like donning a Bond-esque suit and performing choreographed fight scenes that are synchronized to the music.

Awww, a lot of people like Shenanigans. It's probably my second or third favorite GD album.

"Espionage" makes me feel like donning a Bond-esque suit and performing choreographed fight scenes that are synchronized to the music.

Espionage is amazing. when i hear it i feel in a 007 movie :lol:

Espionage is amazing. when i hear it i feel in a 007 movie :lol:

yeeesh, I'm not alone then :lol:

yeeesh, I'm not alone then :lol:

really? :lol:!

I love Shenanigans! I was actually just listening to it the whole way through on Monday, it's a fantastic album. Ha Ha You're Dead is a personal favorite of mine. I also love Rotting and Don't Wanna Fall In Love. Espionage makes me feel like a ninja or a spy in some movie. :ninja: xD

you arent... i love it to bits :wub: i count it as a proper album :lol: there really is some quality stuff on it. Sick Of Me, Desensitized, Suffocate, Haha You're Dead...

was there ever a version with DUI? or is that just a rumor?

I think it was going to be released in the japanese version, but it wasn't xD

and it's so fun to play :lol:

I bought that Austin Powers movie just to hear Espionage :lol:

totally ahah :lol:

:lol:

well,im pretty sure that used Espionage for a Austin Power movie is similar to that 007 (you know what i mean, right?)

Maria and Poprocks and Coke are two of my favorite GD songs :wub:

This :wub:

:lol:

well,im pretty sure that used Espionage for a Austin Power movie is similar to that 007 (you know what i mean, right?)

yep, definitely

I bought that Austin Powers movie just to hear Espionage :lol:

I bought Sweeney Todd just to see Anthony Stewart Head, so you're not alone.

...I mean, it was a great movie and I loved it, but the only thing that really spurred me on to buy it was him, and he was only in it for...oh, fifteen seconds, if that.

And to the chicks saying "Maria" and "Poprocks and Coke," you're thinking of International Superhits!, babes.

And to the chicks saying "Maria" and "Poprocks and Coke," you're thinking of International Superhits!, babes.

Yes but International Superhits doesn't have a thread of its own, and it says in the pinned thread that those songs are to be discussed here.

My sister wants Haha You're Dead played at her funeral :lol:

Archived