Warning

captain peroxide

Guest dar89ren

I'm gonna stick with the standard "'most underrated album" response, because it's just so true...

The folksiness of the music on this album is what makes it stand out from the rest of Green Days stuff to me. And as a quick question, why is there that glitch in Church on Sunday?

And as a quick question, why is there that glitch in Church on Sunday?

lol nice I know what youre talking about. At first I thought my computer lagged, the second time i was like meh this must be how it goes...but now yea they really did screw it up...

Guest dar89ren

lol nice I know what youre talking about. At first I thought my computer lagged, the second time i was like meh this must be how it goes...but now yea they really did screw it up...

Yeah, at first I thought it was the mp3 version I had. I listened to my CD version and it -still- did it, so I was thinking maybe a batch of CDs got messed, but then I listened to my mom's CD which she bought very recently and it too is glitchy... I mean I know they're human and make mistakes, but it seems like something that might've been intentional, no?

^ Tough to say...I'm sure the band knows about it, but maybe they just wanted to mix it up a little, because it didnt sound that bad.

I think that´s it. I love this album so much. The songs on this rec. give me so much. You know hearts collide and lights out, right? Those songs could have been on Warning. They never really lost conection to warning. love it.

Sorry if you don´t get what I mean. german :P

I surely get what you mean and yes I've thought the same thing about Hearts Collide.This song is really warning-style...

I surely get what you mean and yes I've thought the same thing about Hearts Collide.This song is really warning-style...

I love that style very much :D It´s just perfect :D great lyrics, great music, great everything. huch :)

^ Tough to say...I'm sure the band knows about it, but maybe they just wanted to mix it up a little, because it didnt sound that bad.

Yea the first time I was a bit freaked out but I don't mind it at all :D

*sigh* so beautiful, yet so underrated, tis a shame :sherlock: Misery was what got me digging into older Green Day albums so I owe Warning a lot

Misery was what got me digging into older Green Day albums so I owe Warning a lot

Same! :D

It's the first Green Day song I heard. Or at least the first one I recall hearing.

I love Warning. I was 8 when it came out so it was one of the first GD albums I heard(Next to Nimrod)

My favorite song is Misery and Deadbeat Holiday

Guest dar89ren

Misery is one of those 'non-Green Day' songs that I absolutely love. It was the first song on that album that I listened to on repeat :P

And as a quick question, why is there that glitch in Church on Sunday?

What glitch are you referring to???

And the first time i listen to misery i was like WOW that's different.. and love it... i reckon that song can be turned into a movie.. :lol:

its in the chorus at 2:52

I never actually thought it was a glitch i figured it was just how the song was supposed to be..

• Like 1

My favourite GD album(well,after AI) :happy:

It combines Green Day and FHTB

So I really hope the new album's going to be similar to this one

Jackass... :wub:

I never actually thought it was a glitch i figured it was just how the song was supposed to be..

me too. doesn´t really sound like that >.<

• Like 1

I never thought that was a glitch either, it's just how the song goes. for contrast or something, idk.

It's funny how everyone always says this album is underrated, yet it's the one that gets the least "I don't like this album very much"-'s out of all of them. (or at the vast majority of the people say "this is underrated, but I love it!")

• Like 1

I never thought that was a glitch either, it's just how the song goes. for contrast or something, idk.

It's funny how everyone always says this album is underrated, yet it's the one that gets the least "I don't like this album very much"-'s out of all of them. (or at the vast majority of the people say "this is underrated, but I love it!")

I think when everybody is complaining about it being underrated, they talk about the general public, not us Green Day fans, cuz we know how brilliant it is! :P

Blood, Sex and Booze and Jackass are my favorites at the moment. But lately Castaway has started to really get on my nerves... idk, maybe I just listened to it too much.

And yeah, that 'glitch' in Church on Sunday used to annoy the hell out of me. :lol:

• Like 1

I think when everybody is complaining about it being underrated, they talk about the general public, not us Green Day fans, cuz we know how brilliant it is! :P

Yeah, I know, but it's just funny to see three pages of people saying it's underrated but they love it.

and the 'glitch' in COS, I actually like it a lot, haha.

and the 'glitch' in COS, I actually like it a lot, haha.

I love it too.

When my mum heard it for the first time said "hey, your album is broken" :dry::lol:

castaway :wub: billie actually looks like he's really enjoying himself when he plays that live :lol:

Warning = My Favorite Album, I remember many things with this album, that's why it's my favorite album :wub:

Just bought a copy of Warning. It was so hard to choose between Warning and Foxboro, but I could only get one due to being broke.

I love this album. Macy's Day Parade = :wub:

One of my first, and most favourite GD albums! :)