Warning

captain peroxide

damn...best album. i love every single song :D IT RULEZ!!!!!!! their material started to change...but change is good....its fresh. fav song: ALL OF THEM!

I don't know if Warning is my favourite album or not. It is certainly incredible, both from a melodic and lyrical point of view, and it is so underrated. But I think it's because it is so underrated that so many people call it their favourite.

This has to be my favorite album as a whole.

Its just fun to listen and sing to.

Favorite song from this album has to be Misery :)

The song is just so different and awesome!!!

That's my favorite one too, next to Blood Sex & Booze. I'd love to see it performed live, but I'm pretty sure that's never going to happen. :(

Btw, when I heard Peacemaker for the first time, it totally reminded me of Misery, you too?

This album holds a special place in my heart because it's the first GD album I bought on my own. All of the other albums before that were my brothers and I'd just listen to them when he'd let me borrow them. This was the very first GD album that I could call "mine". I bought it with my own money and I was so happy when my brother would have to ask ME to borrow it, haha! Since then, of course I have purchased all of the albums so that I now have all of them to myself!

This is also probably my most favorite album. I can listen to the entire thing, first song to last song without skipping a song. Every song is unique and awesome and I love the earthy sound to it. The first song I fell in love with on this album was Blood, Sex and Booze, which is funny because I was 9 when I got this album, hahaha. Amazing song! Amazing album!

This is an amazing album to listen to when I wake up in the morning. :happy:

"Macy's Day Parade" is definitely one of my favorite songs of all time!

Also, I really like "Castaway", "Church on Sunday", and "Blood, Sex, and Booze".

• 1 month later...

In a dilemma of posting it in this thread, where it's likely to not get noticed, or to post it in here, and doing that will bump the thread in General which is probably annoying for the mods.. I'll just post it here.

I never noticed that in Fashion Victim, at 1:36 when Billie goes "All right yeah!", there is a whistle/cat call type of thing in the song. I just heard it and was like whaaaaaaaaa how did I never hear that :o

Also, Warning is a great album :wub:

Although my CD is a bit fucked up, sometimes it gets stuck :(

• Like 1

Warning is my least favorite album

In a dilemma of posting it in this thread, where it's likely to not get noticed, or to post it in here, and doing that will bump the thread in General which is probably annoying for the mods.. I'll just post it here.

I never noticed that in Fashion Victim, at 1:36 when Billie goes "All right yeah!", there is a whistle/cat call type of thing in the song. I just heard it and was like whaaaaaaaaa how did I never hear that :o

Also, Warning is a great album :wub:

Although my CD is a bit fucked up, sometimes it gets stuck :(

you never recognized that?

my american idiot album always gets stuck at Extraordinary Girl^^

i love Warning so much <3 it has so many of my favourite songs :happy:

pity its so underrated though :pinch:

Fuckin amazing album!!! :wub: i love all the songs, but Minority, castaway and blood sex and booze are my favourites!

Every time i hear this album, i feel better!

This is one of my favourite albums too. I was 18 when I brought it so it reminds me of that time.

My favourite song is misery and I also love Warning, Church On Sunday, Jackass and Macy's day parade as it reminds me of my first GD show in 2002. There is loads of weird noises in the background, we are always rewinding it thinking what was that!

So very underrated, and i don't know why it didn't sell well. It is one of their best albums!!!

My favourites:

Warning

Castaway

Fashion Victim

Church On Sunday

Jackass

Deadbeat Holiday

Macy's Day Parade

To sum it all up: AWESOME ALBUM!!! :runaround:

Great album, even though people said it was different than the 'usual' Green Day album, it retains the root of GD's essence...

Plus, I've always loved the opening riff of Castaway :wub:

This album is freakin amazing. I love all of the songs. This album is the most "chill out" album, the song have so optimistic melody :)

So underrated, yet so fucking AMAZING. The band needs to start playing more songs from the album. The only we really hear is Minority. :(

And Deadbeat Holiday = :wub:

• 2 years later...

A stroke of pure genius, showcasing once and for all Billie Joe's brilliant, Bob Dylan inspired songwriting. Amazing album, a sheer joy to listen to.

My favorite tracks from here have to be "Church on Sunday," "Blood Sex and Booze," and "Warning."

Damn, feel like I'm the odd one out here. It's my least favourite GD album (fuck me, right?) Having said that, it does have its gems i.e. Castaway, Deadbeat Holiday and Blood, Sex and Booze :)

Lyrically, their best record. Musically diverse and enjoyable. One of my best friends and I used to have a lot of fun singing blood sex and booze really loudly in public just to freak other people out. Jackass cracked us up, too

favorite album just after AI.
The songs I prefer are Warning, Blood Sex & Booze, Church On Sunday, Fashion Victim, Castaway, Misery, Deadbeat Holiday, Hold On, Jackass, Waiting, Minority and there's Macy's Day Parade too.

:D

I love Warning and I love how they experimented in it with songs like Hold On and Misery (which are amazing). Also the lyrics are on another level.

My favorites songs would probably be Fashion Victim, Church on Sunday, Blood, Sex and Booze and Macy's Day Parade.

Warning (the song) is good but I find it a bit repetitive.

My least favorites would be Minority and Waiting, but I think these songs are great which shows just how strong the album is!

Edited by EggMong

Second fave after Nimrod. Lyrics are amazing and there's no bad songs. Church on Sunday's the worst and that's great. Misery is absolutely incredible.