Warning

captain peroxide

Today I listened to the whole album and just realized how much I love it :wub: It's just full of amazing songs

I think Fashion Victim is my favorite song atm.

I wanna hear this song live SO bad. I would actually kill to hear, I love it. :wub:

I love this album! I agree with everyone, that this is one of their albums where I never skip a single song because they're all good :) I always feel better when I hear Hold On, also love Blood Sex and Booze, Waiting, Warning, Macy's Day Parade, Minority, and Castaway. I would love to see a video of Misery!

Macy's Day Parade is just...Jesus, I love the song. I about died when Billie sang it at my show's encore. Waiting is not only incredibly catchy, but also has just fantastic lyrics, which I love. And fuck, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Blood Sex and Booze. So ridiculous, I love it.

Guest drugs

i seriously can't understand why this is the Green Day album that sold the least copies, it's pure genius ! Definitely a different sound from their other albums, but i luv it :wub:

Misery is one of those 'non-Green Day' songs that I absolutely love. It was the first song on that album that I listened to on repeat :P

i love it too, it's pretty catchy. and for some reason the start always reminds me of a haunted house :blink:

Macy's Day Parade is just...Jesus, I love the song. I about died when Billie sang it at my show's encore. Waiting is not only incredibly catchy, but also has just fantastic lyrics, which I love. And fuck, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Blood Sex and Booze. So ridiculous, I love it.

O, they played it at the show you went to? So awesome! I hope he'll sing it at one of my upcoming shows, I'd just love to hear it live once.

The lyrics are phenomenal. It's one of my favorite GD-songs.

I find Waiting a great song to sing along to. And I particularly love the 'wake up'-part. I really does wake me up :)

And Blood, Sex and Booze is hilarious! I remember hearing it for the first time, and I was already cracking up at the intro :P

- Head down, head down, head down....*slap!*

- Ow!

- You understand me!?

- Ah, shit!

:lol:

Edited by Maura99

I listened to minority for the first time only a couple of weeks ago! no idea how i skipped that one. i kept on repeating it.

It's a fabulous song

O, they played it at the show you went to? So awesome! I hope he'll sing it at one of my upcoming shows, I'd just love to hear it live once.

I find Waiting a great song to sing along to. And I particularly love the 'wake up'-part. I really does wake me up :)

And Blood, Sex and Booze is hilarious! I remember hearing it for the first time, and I was already cracking up at the intro :P

- Ow!

- You understand me!?

- Ah, shit!

Yes, I was so thankful. You could hear a pin drop in the venue, it was just such a cool atmosphere!

Honestly? I had NO idea that's what it said, all I heard was the whip! :o I learn something new every day!

Probably my least favourite album. Never really got into the whole "rootsy" feel of it. I do like the album, just not as much as the others. I think Minority, Blood, sex and booze and Macys day parade are fantastic.

- Ow!

- You understand me!?

- Ah, shit!

I laugh every time at the 'ow' :lol:

for some reasons I can't hear the 'shit' though :o

ahah

I laugh every time at the 'ow' :lol:

for some reasons I can't hear the 'shit' though :o

ahah

i started hearing that a short time ago xD

and in american idiots & ... it says it's an actually recording of tré having 'trouble' with a girl, but i could sweeeear Billie says the Oh Shit xD

and in american idiots & ... it says it's an actually recording of tré having 'trouble' with a girl, but i could sweeeear Billie says the Oh Shit xD

waaaa, now I heard it :lol:

that's not Tre, that's Billie ... 100% :lol:

today I listened to the whole album and Waiting is still stuck in my head :wub:

Waiting! That should have been way more popular. It's an amazing song.

Waiting! That should have been way more popular. It's an amazing song.

yes, I agree.

apparently the video for this song didn't help because it's not more popular than the other songs off Warning.

Shame on those who underrate this amazing album :sleep:

waaaa, now I heard it :lol:

that's not Tre, that's Billie ... 100% :lol:

I was/am positive it's Billie too, but what I've heard most is that it was some sound tech person or whatever. They hired a mistress and forced him to do it, otherwise he'd get fired. I don't know how true that is, it sounds a bit unlikely, but it's what I've heard being said the most...

- Ow!

- You understand me!?

- Ah, shit!

why have i never heard any of this :o *goes and listens to Blood, Sex & booze*

EDIT: ahh i hear it :D I knew about the head down and that bit, but i never heard the "ow", and "oh shit" before :lol:

My third most favorite album..Waiting is awesome Minority is like an anthem for all Green Day fans.

The bit at the beginning of Blood, Sex and Booze is definitely a guitar tech guy, there is even footage out there

I've broken the case and being obsessed by perfection I have hard times every time I play it :(

I know that many fans are not exactly enthusiastic about Warning (the song), while I like it (and the video also) though it tends to become a bit monotonous.