Warning

captain peroxide

really the most underrated album :mellow: i think it's great :woot: especially church on sunday,minority & Deadbeat holiday!

It is. I love it. My favourite.Warning is such a great song. or misery, jackass, minority, waiting, misery and fashion victim. ♥

Warning :D

i really dont know why to some people doesn't like Warning :unsure:

its not the best album. i know that but :wub::lol:

Church on Sunday, Warning, Waiting, Minority, Blood, sex and booze are so awesome!

Minority is my favorite with Blood sex and Booze

but i don't live Macy's Day Parade (please, dont hit me) because ... =/ makes me sleep...

anyway. one of the most important reason i love warning is because Minority was one of the first Green Day song i met :wub:

haha this was the first song I ever heard of them :D

Warning, warning, warning. What can I say? I love it. It's the best of the best Green Day. I seriously adore the songs in this album. Never ever leaves my CD player. Castaway makes me want to dance.

Green Day's best album, in my humble opinion.

Mmm, I agree. I don't get why people dislike it =/

One of the first songs I listened to when I was just getting into GD was 'Macy's Day Parade'.

It was one of the first times I thought: 'damn, these guys are really good'.

Bought Warning and the rest of their albums. The rest is history.

I think this says it all about how I feel about Warning. Underrated for sure.

the most underrated album ever and with no reason because it's amazing.

like in American Idiot, I love every song

Castaway is so perfect, I'd die to have it live

Are you me?

I have the exact same opinion!

Castaway is the most perfect song Green Day ever made and both Warning and American Idiot have only awesome songs that I love.

I love Warning!!! It is definately a underrated album that should have a gotten a lot more attention! I like the songs Blood Sex and Booze, Minority, Castaway, Church On Sunday, Warning, and Jackass.

Finally a thread where we can declare our love for warning :P

I love hold on and Jackass and Blood sex & booze,

*Goes and listens to Warning* :happy:

Probably the least underrated Green Day album by fans.

Very true. :lol:

Definitely my favourite album. :wub: And yeah, like said earlier, most underrated by the public, but least underrated by the fans. :lol:

Minority's a classic, for sure. I can honestly say I love every single song on this album. <3

Finally a thread where we can declare our love for warning :P

I love hold on and Jackass and Blood sex & booze,

*Goes and listens to Warning* :happy:

"Finally a thread where we can declare our love for warning"; lol, very nicely put.

But I feel the seem way ;)

Mm, this thread has suddenly brought me in a Warning mood... I'm planning on listening to it later on this evening as well :)

I love warning, if its not my fave album its a definite second. I don't know why so many people have a downer on this album, cos i think it is truly amazing. Think this was the last album out of they all that i heard and i loved it from the first time i played it. Me and my friend used to play it constantly in the car, especially Fashion Victim and Jackass, them to tracks got hammered by my friend and they still get hammered by me! Love it!

Probably the least underrated Green Day album by fans.

I always laugh at the fact that all the critics found that Warning was a great masterpiece... and yet, the fans dissagreed and here we are: Warning is underrated.

I love warning, if its not my fave album its a definite second. I don't know why so many people have a downer on this album, cos i think it is truly amazing.

I think album's selling solely relies on its singles...Warning was meh, Macy's Day Parade and Waiting were subpar as well, (I like those songs aside from MDP I'm not saying they actually suck). So Minority was the only song Waning could rely on to get big. The 3 year gap between albums also played a part in Warning's sales. (Hopefully not the same for 21CB).

Imo the album shoulda sold as much as Insomniac by now...I'd like to know where it ranks in the list of top-selling Green Day Albums.

i looove Warning. im actually pissed i cant listen to it now because my friend is borrowing it. Warning is one of those albums that in every song, you can sing along to it and never get bored.

I love Warning. I was just listening to it today and Misery is by far the best song in my opinion. I can't get enough of that song.

This album got me through Uni! Church On Sunday and Castaway on full blast were my favourites to sing along too.

I absolutely love Warning. It's definitely one of my top three favorites. Even though my top three favorites change A LOT, it's always on there ^_^

awesome album, and i believe its really underrated... this album changed the image of green day, it show the way to american idiot and lead them to a point that they jugded what they had done so long... my favourite songs are fashion victim, castaway, minority and deadbeat holiday...

In my opinion this album is very underrated..All of it's songs are great and I think that it didn't sell many copies just because it was something very new for the green day funs at that time...If it was released nowadays everybody would love it..My favourites are Church on Sunday,Minority(wich is one of my favourite song of green day ever),Warning and Waiting...

I love Warning. It's one of my favorite albums, there isn't one song I dislike from this album :happy:

In my opinion this album is very underrated..All of it's songs are great and I think that it didn't sell many copies just because it was something very new for the green day funs at that time...If it was released nowadays everybody would love it..

I think that´s it. I love this album so much. The songs on this rec. give me so much. You know hearts collide and lights out, right? Those songs could have been on Warning. They never really lost conection to warning. love it.

Sorry if you don´t get what I mean. german :P