Warning

captain peroxide

This thread is for discussion of Warning, both the album as a whole and all the individual songs as well.

Green Day's best album, in my humble opinion.

• Like 1

This is my favorite Green Day album, if not my favorite album ever. It's the only one where I can listen to it front to back and love every single song. Fashion Victim, Waiting, and Minority are my personal favorites :happy:

• Like 1

my favorite Green Day album ! .. first one I listened to! first one I bought :wub:

this album changed my life when I was 10! .. it got me into real music!.. I would still be listening to Britney Spears if it wasnt for this album! :lol:

I dont think I can choose a fav song from this album, I love them all! ..

Warning :D

i really dont know why to some people doesn't like Warning :unsure:

its not the best album. i know that but :wub::lol:

Church on Sunday, Warning, Waiting, Minority, Blood, sex and booze are so awesome!

Minority is my favorite with Blood sex and Booze

but i don't live Macy's Day Parade (please, dont hit me) because ... =/ makes me sleep...

anyway. one of the most important reason i love warning is because Minority was one of the first Green Day song i met :wub:

I'd say that this is my favorite album, ever.

Every song on this album is filled with pure greatness.

Misery, Macy's Day Parade, and Church on Sunday mean soo much to me. :wub:

• Like 1

My favourite Green Day album. :wub:

It's also the first album of theirs that I heard, so it will forever hold a special place in my heart. :)

Warning is a great album, not my fav, but it's not my least fav, i really like Blood, Sex, and Booze

most underrated album EVER. I'm in love with it, I think it's my favorite CD right now (it changes according to my mood :lol: )

I actually got to show this CD to my uncle, and he's a Bob Dylan/Neil Young/Tom Petty/etc. fan... and he loved it :) in fact, he now wants to go with me if Green Day comes.

Favorite songs... uh... Warning, Hold on, Minority and Castaway :wub:

AND WAITING!

the most underrated album ever and with no reason because it's amazing.

like in American Idiot, I love every song

Castaway is so perfect, I'd die to have it live

Well, it's one of my favorite albums!! :wub: Bood, Sex and Booze, Minority, Warning, waiting, etc. are my fav songs off the album!!!! LOVE IT! :wub::wub:

i remember listening to this album when i put it on itunes first, normally i listen to albums the whole way through like this before i choose favourites. but at Church On Sunday and Fashion Vicitm i had to repeat. this album is epic, i find it so hard to believe that it came out only three years after Nimrod.

The thing that really cements this album for me is the fact that I love every single song on it and can listen to it all the way through, every time, without skipping anything. With all the other albums, there's at least a couple of songs that I never feel like listening to, mostly because they're not that good. But every single song on Warning is quality.

The thing that really cements this album for me is the fact that I love every single song on it and can listen to it all the way through, every time, without skipping anything. With all the other albums, there's at least a couple of songs that I never feel like listening to, mostly because they're not that good. But every single song on Warning is quality.

I feel exactly the same way. There are songs from other albums that I like more than the ones on Warning, but I never listen to them along with the whole album. And I really like how the songs on Warning have that acoustic-y feel, which I absolutely love.

Exactly. They're not necessarily my favorite Green Day songs of all time, but it's the most solid album, without a doubt.

This album in general - is so under-rated, but I absolutely love it.

I'm exactly the same, this is the only album I can listen to straight through each and every time.

Warning is a great album, not my fav, but it's not my least fav, i really like Blood, Sex, and Booze

Blood, Sex and Booze is an awesome song!! i really liked it when i first heard it!

I can't choose a favorite song off of this album. I love every single song. It is way too underrated. :wub:

I just finished watching that Pogo Paradise/The Boys Are Back in Town thing...enough said. :lol: And I can't stand how the douchey critics all act like Dookie and AI were the only two really quality Green Day albums and that the ones in between were just "stepping stones". That really ticks me off, since the late 90s-early 00s albums are some of my favorites.

Anyway, now that I got that out of my system, I truly love Warning. Every song is absolutely great, plus I dig the whole acoustic sound. There are a lot of true anthems on there. It's kind of unfortunate that it is often overlooked behind the shadow of American Idiot, but who really cares what other people think as long as the real fans get it. :)

Fashion Victim, Blood Sex and Booze, MINORITY, and Warning are some of my favorites. :)

There is sooooo much i can say about this album.. My first equal fav album...

There isnt a single song that album that i would skip or dont like.. Like alot of you have said its very underrated, and i can maybe see why people didnt like it.. it think its very acousticy feel probably didnt appeal to a lot the Green Day fans at the time.. but i think it represented a specific period in the band's life that was uncertain and confused... and that reflected in the songs, songs like castaway has the most amazing music upbeat music and rhythm but the lyrics are actually really sad... The same applies to alot of songs on that album where the music is very upbeat and "hopeful" but the lyrics are the exact opposite..

I dont know it could be me just reading too much into why the album was unsuccessful but i think confusion had a lot to do with it..

this is probably my second favorite GD album...

i don't think the song mesh together very well....but each song separately are great...

my favorites are deadbeat holiday, hold on, waiting, castaway, and minority

really the most underrated album :mellow: i think it's great :woot: especially church on sunday,minority & Deadbeat holiday!