Nimrod

captain peroxide

Without a doubt my all time favorite album!!! NIMROD has the most songs that i like. For my birthday i was listening the whole day "King for a Day" :dance: and when I'm happy I like to sing "Nice Guys Finish Last" :D

Nimrod is my favorite album! Reject is one of my favorite songs...does anyone have a link for me to hear it live? I cannot find it anywhere. Someone said its on the redundant single.

OHHH BOY! this is the best damn album ever!!! worth the money!! yay!!

could anyone please post the lyrics of Platypus (I Hate You)?

the most complete/versatile album Green Day has ever made...it incorporates every subgenre of punk there is and put it in one album...it also includes an awesome acoustic ballad which people know as Time Of Your Life...that makes this album completely awesome

This is my third favourite album, and it kicks ass!

I love how the album is really long and covers a ton of ground.

Favourite songs: Nice Guys Finish Last, Hitchin' a Ride, Redundant, Uptight, Haushinka, King For A Day, and Good Riddance.

Here are my favorite tracks:

Hitchin' a ride, Walking Alone, King For A day, Nice Guys Finish Last and Platypus (I Hate You).

Good Riddance is the only green day song I hear lately on the radio, so I am kinda getting tired of that.

Walking Alone is an amazing song but reminds me of Boulevard of Broken dreams. I Walk Alone... :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite and the second GD's album I bought!

I like all the tracks but personaly I like more Uptight (my favorite GD's song) and Redundant

For me is the more ecletic GD's album, each track have an different climate, but all have that fucking good energy...

fave album?dunno great songs?i think it have the best green day songs love it?? sure i do my fave songs are:good riddance king for a day last guys finish last scattered

My favourite Green Day album :) I just loved the variety when I first heard it from Hitchin' a Ride, to the brass in King for a Day, the reflective Good Riddance and even songs like Take Back etc. It's an awesome album.

My second favourite (dookie 1st) I love every single song on the album and there's not one I skip :D

I regard this as 'my' Green Day album. In terms of it being the album that came out at an important time for me (16/17) and really showed me what Green Day were all about. I had their previous albums already, but when this came out, i was at an impressionable age and old enough to see them perform live. When i did, that was it, i was hooked!

Anyway, i think this album really demonstrates Green Day's range of ability, with songs stretching from pretty hardcore punk with the likes of Platypus and Take Back, to the Ballad of Good Riddance, and the 'fun-time' King For A Day. Billie Joe really pours his guts out on this record and is excruciating honest in his lyrics. Stuff i could (and still can) really relate to.

GOOD RIDDANCE

KING FOR A DAY

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

PLATYPUS

TAKE BACK

UPTIGHT

It cant get any better :banana:

Edited by BillieJoesNose696969

I love how diverse this album is. :happy:

It's full of humor, sarcasm, anger, and even a bit of love.

Billie Joe sounds fucking awesome in "Take Back" :)

I've never heard a Green Day song like it.

And Platypus is just hilarious lol.

I love how angry it is, because I've felt that way towards people.

Also, "The Grouch" is another one of those funny, sarcastic songs.

It reminds me a lot of some older people I know or have met before.

People who don't follow their dreams sometimes end up like that,

it's kind of sad actually. That song explains is perfectly.

And of course, "Good Riddance" was just a freaking masterpiece.

Billie Joe kind of took a chance with that one,

and it turned out being one of the most played Green Day songs.

It was definitely a good move on his part. :)

Anyway, I could probably go on to explain

why I love every song off of the album,

but I think I'll just stop now before this gets way too long lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I think All The Time will probably always be my favourite song from this album. I remember hearing it for the very first time back a couple of days before Christmas in 2001 and just putting it on repeat, playing it over and over again.

• 3 weeks later...

Bit tight they weren't allowed to put the Platypus (I Hate You) lyrics in the lyric booklet wasn't it?

This is BY FAR!

there most underrated album!

its so greatttttttttttt! its alot better then dookie in my opinion!

this is probably there 2nd or 3rd best album in my opinionnnn

• 2 years later...

I think All The Time will probably always be my favourite song from this album. I remember hearing it for the very first time back a couple of days before Christmas in 2001 and just putting it on repeat, playing it over and over again.

Wow, you really listened to it all the time! [horrible joke :D ]

• Like 1