Nimrod

captain peroxide

Nimrod is definately my favourite album, it has so many killer songs on it, like All the Time and Uptight,

Theres not a bad song on it, I love Last Ride in to :thumbsup:

^ Coouldn't agree with you more, I think sometimes with Nimrod, people only ever mention the songs off the album that are well known like Good Riddance, King ofr a Day and Nice Guys... but the lyrics in alot of the album's songs are awesome, hard hitting and in your face! yah! I love Nimrod! :woot:

I'm really obsessed with this album right now... Especially Scattered. I love the way Billie sings it, you can hear the emotion... :D

Platypus always been one of my fav. plus it's got like every cus word in it

Uptight, Platypus (I Hate You), The Grouch, Take Back, Reject, Good Riddance, Worry Rock, Walking Alone :wub:

I've never really been very much into this album, but I listened NGFL like twice in a very small time span and I listen to it All The Time now (pun intended)

I've never been a huge fan of NGFL. It's a fine song but it's one of the few that I'm inclined to skip when it comes on.

Platypus (i hate you) is one of my all time favorite green day songs i wish they did a side project dedicated to music like platypus jaded and st jimmy

I've never been a huge fan of NGFL. It's a fine song but it's one of the few that I'm inclined to skip when it comes on.

I'd be very opposite. Two things make that song great for me. The video is awesome, which always makes me like a song more! Plus when they replace typical guitar solo with a punk chord progression after the second chorus, its just brilliant!

A great opening song for a great album :)

Nimrod is probably my favorite album. :)

Favorite songs being

Hitchin' A Ride

Haushinka

The Grouch

The Grouch is one of my all time favorite Green Day songs. Even my mom likes it. xD It has an awesome rhythm.

I love this album, its one of my favourite albums of green day, Hitchin' A Ride is my favourite Green Day song, and Redundant, The Grouch, Jinx, and King For A Day also are really awesome songs. I did like Good Riddnace but i have heard it too many times so im a little bit sick of listening to it. To sum up:-

NIMROD ROCKS!!!!!!!

alg_green_day.jpg

this album is great! It's so diverse...

My fav songs from it are Reject, King For A Day and The Grouch.

Probably one of my favorite albums by them!!

I love all of the songs! :wub:

My favorites are definately: Scattered, Worry Rock, Reject, Redundant, All the Time, Uptight, Haushinka.....I just realized I was about to put the full album down! :lol:

I forgot about king for a day!, i first heard it on BIAB and thought it was epic.

Great album. Starts off strong and just takes you on a roller coaster ride of awesome. there should have been so many more hits! Haushinka, Reject, Prosthetic Head, All the Time and Platypus?? come on! :lol:

Favorite album for sure. I love all the songs. :) I have listened to it many many many times. I love Uptight, Reject, The Grouch and Nice Guys Finish Last.

I Love This Album, Platypus is so great!!! King for a day, The Grouch, Redundant, Time of your Life, Nice guys finish last, all these song are AMAZING!

The song "Good Riddance" is over played imo. It annoys me how all the Green Day posers love that song yet they don't know what album it's from.

My favorite song from this album is definitely Good Riddance. I love that song. :wub:

But there are also a few songs from this CD that I don't like, such as King for a Day, Last Ride In, Jinx, Reject, Haushinka, Platypus(I Hate You) and Take Back.

But overall I think it's a good album. :)

Favorite Green Day album. Prosthetic Head is one of their best songs :happy:

I love this album, it's one of their best : )

My favourites is: Good Riddance, Prosthetic Head, Nice Guys Finish Last, Redundant, Hitchin' A Ride, King For A Day and Worry Rock

Great album for sure. Nice Guys Finish Last is the perfect song for the down to earth guys like myself. Scattered reminds me of an ex of mine. tho she was heartless i do smile at the thought =] and i tend to sing King for a Day very very loud if i am drunker than a camel (but that's another story).

Edited by KillaMo187

My favorite album ever. I love the punk-ish style in most of the songs of it.