Nimrod

captain peroxide

i adore this album. it was the first one i owned and i remember the feeling i got when i first heard it all the way through. :happy:

Haushinka and Scattered are currently my favs off that album but they're all great!

I've never listened to the entire song, I get bored after few seconds =/

It's so relaxing, though! You should really give it a chance.

What made me buy this album was the songs Hitchin' a Ride or Good Riddance.... it was 'Walking Alone.' I was listening to the Green Day station on AOL Radio back in 2005 and this song came on. I fell in love with the song so I immediately went out and bought Nimrod.

I love this album. My favourites are Scattered, Redundant, Uptight and Haushinka. Although I think all the songs on this album are great.

This is one of my farvorit albums, there are no song in it I don't like :happy:

I love The Grouch, special the melody :cool: I remember the first time I heard it I just got addicted

Every time I hear Last Ride In I wanna take on a trip :lol:

one of my favorite albums :)

i love nice guys finish last as its just a perfect opener .. as well as i love hitchin a ride, scattered, the grouch, good riddance and prothestic head :)

Nice Guys Finish Last has the greatest music video ever. I can't stop watching it. :wub:

This is my second favourite Green Day album. I love it :wub: My favourits have to be Haushinka, Scattered, Worry Rock, King For A Day, Redundant, Hitchin' A Ride. I love how versatile it is, and the way Take back King For A Day and Good Ridance are all beside each other, it's pure genious :D

It's so relaxing, though! You should really give it a chance.

I love listening to Last Ride In when I'm just laying in the sun chilling, it's such an easy summer song for me!

What made me buy this album was the songs Hitchin' a Ride or Good Riddance.... it was 'Walking Alone.' I was listening to the Green Day station on AOL Radio back in 2005 and this song came on. I fell in love with the song so I immediately went out and bought Nimrod.

Wow! I was just reading your quote, and i had my ipod on shuffle, and half way through reading Walking Alone started playing-no joke! :woot:

I remember when i got nimrod back in the day. Its an awesome album totally underrated like insomniac and warning. My fav tunes are The Grouch, Reject, Scattered, Uptight. Hell all the album haha.

Guest dar89ren

I had a friend tell me yesterday that he hated Nimrod... I think a part of my soul died when he said that :(

This is a really awesome album. Walking Alone is definitely my favourite.. love the lyrics. TOTALLY different from dookie and insomniac, but i like how they experimented with their sound :thumbsup: and also king for a day is legendary.. love it when they play king for a day live ! :happy:

I think this is my fave Green Day album, even though it's hard for me to choose.

I've been deeply in love with Worry Rock for a long time :wub:

Nimrod is my favorite album! I love how they started experimenting with new sounds and stuff (: Redundant & Haushinka :wub::wub::wub:

This was my first Green Day album and it reminds me so much of Christmas back in 2001. I got it as a present from my cousin and I kept listening to Scattered and All the Time on repeat.

I absolutely love Good Riddance as well, it's such an emotive song and makes me tear up almost every single time I listen to it <3

I love tré at the beginning of Jinx :wub: I remember listening to the beginning of that song over and over again :lol:

Prosthetic Head :wub: Nice Guys Finish Last, Hitchin' a Ride, Redundant, King For A Day && Good Riddance :happy:

I love Nimrod.

For me its got every good bit of Green Day in one album.

The comedy value in songs like The Grouch and King for a Day.

The "I'm me and you can't change that" "fuck you" kind of attitude in songs like Platypus and Reject.

The amazingly catchy, anthem like lyrics in Good Riddance.

and then they somehow manage to keep the pop value in the album with Nice Guys Finish Last and Hitchin a Ride.

Its everything I love about Green Day and if they toured this album again, I'd buy a ticket to every show.

Edited by Ben and the ave.