Dookie

captain peroxide

This thread is for discussion of Dookie, both the album as a whole and all the individual songs as well.

Dookie is one of my favorite albums, I can relate to it in so many ways, and it just makes me melt.

Having A Blast used to be one of my favorite Green Day songs.

Dookie is one of my favorite albums, I can relate to it in so many ways, and it just makes me melt.

Having A Blast used to be one of my favorite Green Day songs.

same here! this was the first green day album i ever got, and it's simply amazing. my favorite is burnout and when i come around<3

for some reason, I can't love dookie as much as everyone else does :lol: Burnout, Having a Blast and Coming Clean are epic (besides the obvious longview and basket case and she), but I can't love this album D: sad, isn't it? :lol:

This is probably my second or third favorite album. I never really caught on to FOD, but every other song is amazing. My personal favorite is When I Come Around :wub:

This is my favorite Green Day album :wub: I'm not even going to list my favorites, I'll end up listing the whole album.

Definitley wedged in there second with nimrod on my favourite albums list. :happy: i LOVE F.O.D., but just not the silence before All By Myself, that really pisses me off :lol:

today I discovered something soo terrible: on both my iTunes and iPod several songs off Dookie were missing :o

too awesome album to miss on everyone's computer/ipod

Yup, it's on my best friend's iPod and she hates Green Day :lol: (she doesnt know that it's there though...) some day she'll stumble across it on shuffle and thank me :thumbsup:

Definitley wedged in there second with nimrod on my favourite albums list. :happy: i LOVE F.O.D., but just not the silence before All By Myself, that really pisses me off :lol:

ahah it pisses me off too, especially when im driving in my car. i HATE the silence lol

anyways such and epic album.

every song on her is relatable in some way. so well written

I broke my copy. I miss it. D:

I love "Having a Blast," and "All By Myself" is one of my favorite Tre songs.

I lost my copy in the trash heap i call my basement. :(

Favorite songs are F.O.D./All By Myself, Basket Case, She, and Burnout/Having a Blast/Chump/Longview.

I lost my copy in the trash heap i call my basement. :(

Favorite songs are F.O.D./All By Myself, Basket Case, She, and Burnout/Having a Blast/Chump/Longview.

I'm sorry. D:

How could I possibly forget "Chump"?

my copy won't play from chump to she after the earthquake (it layed on the floor for lots of hours and aftershakes, so...) :dry: I managed to copy everything but longview, and now the dookie on my mp4 has ISH's longview :lol:

My favourite album (alongside Nimrod and American Idiot)

She being one of my all time favourite songs... I can't explain how much it means to me, it literally feels like that song was written about me.

My other favourites are F.O.D (amazing :mellow: ), :happy:.

Burnout, Longview, and Chump.

:)

I declare I dont care no more.

What a way to start an album :wub:

That line is epic :wub:

I declare I dont care no more.

What a way to start an album :wub:

this :wub:

dookie<3333

gives me shivers sometimes. whenever i was in a bad modd during high school id listen to this album. its helped me so much :D