Dookie

captain peroxide

Okay, thanks anyway.

aww i'm really sorry. maybe i can help you. search this website. you'll find tons of free songs to download. it's free!! :

http://beemp3.com/

aww i'm really sorry. maybe i can help you. search this website. you'll find tons of free songs to download. it's free!! :

http://beemp3.com/

Thank you so much! I found the song there :)

Thank you so much! I found the song there :)

this made my day! i'm so happy for you!

I'm really digging Chump right now. Such great lyrics.

You’re the cloud hanging out over my head

hail comes crashing down, welting my face

oh and of course, that bassline :wub:

Aaah, the really first original album I've ever bought!

I think I love Having a Blast the most, but it's sooooo hard to say when there's so many great songs :)

Edited by Haniik

Favorites: Having a Blast, Longview, Basket Case, Coming Clean, In The End, She, and Pulling Teeth. :happy:

This is such an awesome album :wub: I love every single song, my favourites would have to be When I Come Around, Basket Case, She, Having A Blast, Longview and Burnout.

This song has Pulling Teeth. All time favorite Green Day song. That's all I need. :wub:

Pulling Teeth. :happy:

I like the way you think. :)

All great songs. And I love the album cover =P. I got this record from my cousin, who used to like Green Day too. She bought it when it had only just been released, so I've got the one that still has Ernie on the back =).

This was the third Green Day album I had listened to and I kept listening backwards, first American Idiot, then Insomniac was my favorite album in 2004, after I got my hands on this one, this one was easily my favorite for a long fucking time.

I love every single track on this one, bar none. If I had to list my personal favorite song from this album, it'd be every song on the album. At this point in my life, I was sure Green Day was the best band in existence, and boy am I fucking right.

All great songs. And I love the album cover =P. I got this record from my cousin, who used to like Green Day too. She bought it when it had only just been released, so I've got the one that still has Ernie on the back =).

I've been wondering about the Ernie's. I read that new copies don't have him on the back, but I was at a music shop the other day, and I saw a copy of Dookie that DID have Ernie on it. :ermm:

I'm a bit confused...

Also, I don't know if anyone's noticed, but on the right hand side of the album cover, on top of one of the buildings is a guitarist that's supposed to be Angus Young from AC/DC. I read it in an AC/DC book, then had to go check, but yeah. :happy:

Really like this album. Chump has been stuck in my head all day. I was in public mumbling it and I didn't even notice, everyone was looking at me :lol:

I never realized that Billie says "I'm a chump" after the last chorus. It was like a revelation--I freaked out when it hit me. :lol:

well since Basket Case is my favorite song and When I Come Around is my second favorite not just from the album but from all the Green Day songs I have to say that Dookie is probably the best album after Nimrod for me. Dookie and American Idiot are neck and neck but i have to say that Dookie wins :D at the moment I really like Coming Clean, F.O.D., Burnout and Having a Blast

Love this album. Any young person can relate, whether it's a song on teen angst, teen love, or lonesome masturbation. This album rocks!

This album is great! She is the best song on here, and I love F.O.D. especially after its over and Tre starts singing lol.

• 2 months later...

I declare I don't care no more, I'm burning up and out and growing bored in my smoked out boring room..... My hair is shagging in my eyes, dragging my feet to hit the street tonight, to drive along these shit town lights.......

Dookie is THE album and Burnout is THE song! :D

This album changed my life. It will always have a special place in my heart. It's the first album I ever heard by Green Day. I used to have to fall asleep to this album when I was little. Who knew that after listening to this album, Green Day would still be a huge part of my life 16 years later <3

• 2 weeks later...

I think F.O.D. is such an underrated song. Have been listening to many live versions in the last couple of days and it's a shame it doesn't get as much attention as it deserves.

Dookie is my absolute favorite album by Green Day followed by the rest of them in a tie for second place :lol: