Kerplunk

captain peroxide

she's like me :ninja:

after seeing her ava, that's what I thought :lol:

mm, the songs where Al Sobrante plays the drums... there's something weird there! :lol:

You know i never actually thought about it that way to be honest with you.. WOW i think you may be onto something.. Specially since 1039 is also my least fav album..

Regardless of my feelings about Tre, the fact is he is just a great drummer and now that i think about it does affect the song..

after seeing her ava, that's what I thought :lol:

now i like those song D:

You know i never actually thought about it that way to be honest with you.. WOW i think you may be onto something.. Specially since 1039 is also my least fav album..

Regardless of my feelings about Tre, the fact is he is just a great drummer and now that i think about it does affect the song..

I remember that at first Ale couldn't listen to 1,039/SOSH, and, at the time, she didn't know that Tré didn't play there, so... yeah, the drummer does make a difference :lol:

Kiffmeyer made a decent job for 1,039/SOSH, but Kerplunk with him during all the songs? thank god it didn't happen.

I remember that at first Ale couldn't listen to 1,039/SOSH, and, at the time, she didn't know that Tré didn't play there, so... yeah, the drummer does make a difference :lol:

Kiffmeyer made a decent job for 1,039/SOSH, but Kerplunk with him during all the songs? thank god it didn't happen.

I DIDN'T KNOW D: :cry: :cry:

I DIDN'T KNOW D: :cry: :cry:

I will be honest and say that even though i knew that Al Sobrante was the drummer on 1039 but i never actually thought about it as the reason why i didnt like them. But i think this may be why the songs are just a bit weaker and dont really appeal to me much..

I think i just had an epiphany (even though im not sure that the right use for the word) :lol:

I will be honest and say that even though i knew that Al Sobrante was the drummer on 1039 but i never actually thought about it as the reason why i didnt like them. But i think this may be why the songs are just a bit weaker and dont really appeal to me much..

I think i just had an epiphany (even though im not sure that the right use for the word) :lol:

you had a major revelation, it is an epiphany :sherlock:

(that reminds me of the huge test that I have on monday)

anyways... Now I want to listen to Kerplunk :lol:

Nothing against John Kiffmeyer or anything, but I agree, Tre just gives this energy to the songs he plays...eh it's hard to explain... =/

Nothing against John Kiffmeyer or anything, but I agree, Tre just gives this energy to the songs he plays...eh it's hard to explain... =/

I know what you mean though, its hard to describe but the songs seem just a bit weaker when comparing them to all their other songs..

Tré is 58451484581549484 (just for say a number) better than John ¬¬' (i'm not gonna deny it.i really hate John Kiffmeyerfor many reasons) and you can note the difference bewteen The first song of Kerplunk with Sweet Children, Strangland.etc.

One of my favourite songs on Kerplunk has always been No One Knows. I just absolutely love the lyrics, the emotions it conjures up and the bass line is fantastic!

One of my favourite songs on Kerplunk has always been No One Knows. I just absolutely love the lyrics, the emotions it conjures up and the bass line is fantastic!

And the bass line start is just amazing..

i can't stop playing it on my stereo lately. <3

Yep, Tre is much better but i think the songs where Kiffmeyer plays are good anyways :D

Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?

I don't have to say more about this album...This song owns everything Green Day has ever done (expect of Homecoming, maybe^^) :wub:

Kerplunk's just love. :wub: I used to listen to it almost every night before I went to sleep, lying in bed in the dark and listening the whole album. The last four songs aren't exactly my favourites though. My favourite song on Kerplunk used to be Christie Road, but now it's a tie between 2000 Light Years Away, One For the Razorbacks, 80 and Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?. I can't choose. :lol:

I think this is now possibly my least favourite GD album, but i can't give a reason as to why its my least fave, i love most of the songs but i just seem to love the other albums more. Fave song has to be Christie Road or Who Wrote Holden Caulfield, love though two songs soooo much :wub:

I love this album so much. I fell in love with it after the first listen. :wub:

My favorites are One For The Razorbacks, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield, Christie Road, No One Knows (I'm probably one of the only ones), and Words I Might Have Ate.

aww Kerplunk is one of my favourite albums! the first songs that i learned on guitar were from Keplunk. it brings back old memories :wub:

i LOVE it

Yeah Kerplunk is so awesome....I love every song..And of course Christie Road...

It's probably my favorite album. I just love One of My Lies. It's like my favorite song in the world. :wub:

i'm listening Kerplunk right now :wub:

2000 light years away :wub:

One of their all-time greatest. The second I saw it in the store, I grabbed it. Literally that very second XD

I had been wanting it for a while :\

I don't know what it is about this album that makes me love it so much. All I remember is my brother letting me hear Christie Road. After that, I went out and bought a copy. I just associate every song on Kerplunk with really good memories.

I listened to almost the whole kerplunk last night :happy:

(the whole CD doesn't fit on my mp4, and the subwoofer of the CD player would have woke up my mom xD)