Kerplunk

captain peroxide

Honestly, I love every track.

Couldn't agree more :lol:

80, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? :wub:

I still can't believe now I've heard Tre singing Dominated Love Slave :lol:

For a long time it's my favourite album.

Just love the sound.

Favourite song is probably 80, but I just love the whole album.

"Because I feel so right

Let my imagination go

Until you're in my sight

And through my veins temptation flows" :wub:

"Because I feel so right

Let my imagination go

Until you're in my sight

And through my veins temptation flows" :wub:

I looooove those lines.

While I don't like it as much as the other Green Day albums, I still love Kerplunk. My favorite song on it would be One of My Lies.

A favorite for sure. Not one track I don't love. The entire album sounds like a soundtrack to the Catcher in the Rye, even if you take "Who Wrote Holden Caulfield" off, which gives it a really sentimental feel for me. And speaking of sentimental...CHRISTIE ROAD. :wub:

I think Kerplunk is my 2nd favorite album followed by Nimrod. My complete favorites are 2,000 LYA, Christie Road, No One Knows and Words I Might Have Ate. :wub:

I don't feel as if I appreciate Kerplunk enough unless I'm actually listening to it. 80 has such great lyrics, ahhhh. I think it'll my ~album of the week~ this week.

Is my favorite album :) , I love 2000 Light Years Away :wub: , Christie road, Words I Might Have ate, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?, One of My Lies...

Favorties out of this album: 2000 Light Years Away, One For The Razorbacks, Christie Road, Dominated Love Slave, 80, Android, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?, and Best Thing In Town. :dance:

Edited by xpoprocks&kittycatsx

Kerplunk! is just, awjfgujahifbsjyftudgNB

Love loove love it. The sound of the young GD is great, I find it amazing that I can relate to almost everything in the album. :)

And how you can see BJ's ability of writing, this young... I just love it :wub:

I can't say what's my favourite from the album, there is not one that I don't love

But I guess One of My Lies, 80, Android, Private Ale and Christie Road.. Are 5 of my favs

This used to be my least fave album. Then i took the time to sit down and listen to it. The whole thing. I am now in total love. Every song is amazing in it's own way. "Who wrote Holden caulfield" and "words i might have ate" have to be my fave songs off of it. I have listened to it like 5 times in a row now in my car and each time i listen to it i develop and even more greater appreciation for it. If you think this album is not worth listening to then you need a slap of reality!! Haha!!

This used to be my least fave album. Then i took the time to sit down and listen to it. The whole thing. I am now in total love. Every song is amazing in it's own way. "Who wrote Holden caulfield" and "words i might have ate" have to be my fave songs off of it. I have listened to it like 5 times in a row now in my car and each time i listen to it i develop and even more greater appreciation for it. If you think this album is not worth listening to then you need a slap of reality!! Haha!!

Same here... It took me really long before I liked this album. It's all started when Green Day played Words I might have ate in montreal last year ... Since then it's my favorite !

It's my favorite album and 80 is my favorite song of Green Day!

Yup, yup...same here!

It's number one in my top 25 most played in iTunes. :wub:

Same here... It took me really long before I liked this album. It's all started when Green Day played Words I might have ate in montreal last year ... Since then it's my favorite !

lucky!! you heard it live :woot: it is indeed an amazing song.

I think Kerplunk might be my Favorite album now!!!! Android, One of my lies, Christie Road, etc...its all amazing!

lucky!! you heard it live :woot: it is indeed an amazing song.

It was really something! I'll always remember this, I didn't knew what song it was but the lyrics means so much for me... I was like oh my god I must listen to this song and the album ! :runaround:

I really love this album. I'm not sure if this album is my favorite, or Warning... hmmmmmm....

But I really like 80, Who Wrote Holden Caufield?, and No One Knows. :dance:

favorite songs from Kerplunk! are: One of my Lies, One for the Razorbacks, 2000 Light Years Away and of course Dominated Love Slave :D

Kerplunk is one of my favorite albums. I love all their albums but I have 3 favorite albums that just have my fav songs on them.