Kerplunk

captain peroxide

My favourite Green Day album!

Christie Road is my favourite song, because it sums up my life right now, boring, lonely and depressing so I get drunk to numb the pain ><

2nd favourite is Who Wrote Holden Caulfield, because I love Catcher In The Rye and can relate to it. :)

I think Kerplunk is great !!

Who Wrote the Holden Coulfield, Dominated Love Slave and One of my Lies and One for the Razorbacks is my favourite songs of this album, i think .. :thumbsup:

Kerplunk is my fave album <3 I have so many favourite songs on this album, Android and One For The Razorbacks are two of my fave songs ever. I also love 80, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? Christie Road & 2000 Light Years Away :wub:

I've got my mum listening to Dominated Love Slave whenever we're in the car ='] she's always like 'Staples!' & 'Yee-Haw' and telling me to put it in and blast it up when we're stood in traffic :lol: the amount of funny looks we get of people XD

I heard that Welcome to paradise was on the couples retreat trailer but i can't seem to find it. does anyone have a link????

I can't even pick a favourite song off Kerplunk. :mellow:

I always have to listen to it all through. One of my favourite records. Another reason why I love my Kerplunk shirt so much. :wub:

:lol:

I went through a phase where I was just obsessed with One of My Lies. I would listen to it on repeat for so long... :lol:

Same here. I'm passing through that phase now.

My Fav Green day album, - my fav song is 2000 light years away, thats actually my fav song of all time too :D

this album is one of my three ever-favorites. i love it. all of the songs are just so fresh and punky but still, they show hidden potential Green Day would come out with on the next album... it's just awesome. my favorites are songs in the end, from their early beginning like Sweet Children, Best Thing in Town and so. kill me for that :lol:=/

Same here. I'm passing through that phase now.

by the way, i really looooooove your sig... :dance:

This album is dare I say it EPIC. It has so many great songs.

It reminds me of being 14 and alone in my bedroom without anyone to talk to. Kerplunk! made that time in my life a little easier to handle :)

• 2 weeks later...

Christie Road is my All time favourite Green Day song, 2000 Light years away is an amazing song too -I was stoked when they played them at Wembley last year :D

'Christie Road', 'Who Wrote Holden Caulfied', and 'Dominated Love Slave'. <3

Fuck, I could just listen to 'Christie Road' ALL DAY....

I LOVE Kerplunk . . I think they should experiement more with the songwriting style of that album. It's dark and sappy and melodic and just plain AWSOME. Its such a great stoner album. Even with the crappy recording quality, this album owns . . probably my favorite GD album.

Kerplunk is the greatest album by any band in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! i love every song on it more than other cds,

2000LYA is my fav song of all time too :D

Definately my favorite old school album. i could listen to it all day, especially the original welcome to paradise. (i just put this here cus i think it's awesome) :runaround:

Kerplunk is the greatest album by any band in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! i love every song on it more than other cds,

2000LYA is my fav song of all time too :D

Where did you get your avatar????? it's so awesome!!!!!

Kerplunk! is absolutely floorless. Its so raw, and really expresses were Green Day come from. My fav songs are 2000 Light Years Away, Christie Road and Android.

2,000 Light Years Away + One For The Razorbacks + Christie Road + 80 + Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? = EPIC! :wub:

Without a doubt my favourate album by them. My sound track to growing up. Christy Road reminds me of home so much. I live beside a school on the top of a hill beside a railway track. We used to sit on the bridge and smoke pot when we were bunking off high school. Theres just something nostalgic about the album that takes me back to the few good memories I have of my time in high school. I remember sitting on the bridge one summer evening, smoking post and laughing about how the stupid twit at school had got his ass kicked in a fight. Its one of the last times we were all together before one of my friends died, pretty much one of the best days of my life <3 I don't know this whole album just brings back nothign but happy memories for me.

Sorry, but this is my least favorite Green Day album. I know everybody loves it but I don't. =/ I still like all the song on it but I'm not a hugh fan. Christie Road, One of My Lies, Private Ale, Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? all rock.

2000 light years away + Christie Road = my life atm