Kerplunk

captain peroxide

I listened to almost the whole kerplunk last night :happy:

(the whole CD doesn't fit on my mp4, and the subwoofer of the CD player would have woke up my mom xD)

I love being able to listen to albums from front to back without wanting to skip around *cough every green day album ever cough*

This was the FIRST vinyl I ever held and owned, it sparked my complete obsession with good old fashioned records :)

I love being able to listen to albums from front to back without wanting to skip around *cough every green day album ever cough*

This was the FIRST vinyl I ever held and owned, it sparked my complete obsession with good old fashioned records :)

I'd love to have Green Day vinyls :wub:

And now I listened to the whole record :happy: HEINEKEN, FUCK THAT SHIT! xD

I love the album cover of kerplunk!

No one knows is one of my fav songs of all times! :wub:

I love this whole album :wub: I might say this in every thread but whatever :lol:

One for the razorbacks, 2000 light years away, Christie Road, Who wrote holden Caulfield, Words I might have ate, 80, One of my lies... :wub: It's one of those albums (by one of those bands) I can never get enough of! Like, I could have it on repeat the whole day and wouldn't get tired of it!

One for the razorbacks, 2000 light years away, Christie Road, Who wrote holden Caulfield, Words I might have ate, 80, One of my lies... :wub: It's one of those albums (by one of those bands) I can never get enough of!

this!!!

I honestly don't even know if I've ever listened to this album the whole way through. Sue me.

I cant decide my favourite =/ i used to think it was 2000 LYA or Dominated Love Slave, but i cant seem to get One Of my Lies out of my head :wub:

I cant decide my favourite =/ i used to think it was 2000 LYA or Dominated Love Slave, but i cant seem to get One Of my Lies out of my head :wub:

I find myself just singing One of My Lies randomly throughout the day.

I listened through Kerplunk! last night and walked around the house yelling "HEINEKEN, FUCK THAT SHIT!".

80, by far is my favorite song on Kerplunk. I love that fucking song. :wub:

But, Christie Road comes so, so close to being my favorite song on that album, though.

It's always neck and neck with those two.

Now, I'm currently addicted with Words I Might Have Ate.

It's on repeat status now. :cool:

I love the 12 songs from this. Not so keen on the sweet children ep tacked on the end tho. I especially love no one knows, 80, 2000 LYA and christie road. Great album. Reminds me of being 14 every time i listen to it.

Guest drugs

getting into private ale now. catchy ^_^ although christie road is hella cool too and so is 2000 light years away and 80. i regard this as the first green day album in my mind coz this is when tre' joined . :woot:

Christie Road+No One Knows+Who Wrote Holden Caulfield=Some Of The Best Green Day Songs Ever.

So today at luch I went to an AP Lit orientation thingy in the teacher's classroom, and when I walk in, the teacher is standing on a desk (lol) and there's a mosh pit thing going on in the room (it was completely full, no room to walk) and the teacher saw me (I was wearing my Kerplunk! shirt) and she was all "OMG I know that girl on your shirt. Her name is Sam. We were friends in college." And i was like *blank stare* "REALLY!?!?!?!?"

And she said she was friends with a bunch of Billie Joe's ex girlfriends, and she knew Billie before he got all popular. Then she just told me about the Sam-Kerplunk-flower-girl for a bit, saying she has a zine and worked for Lookout! etc etc. It was pretty awesome.

That is pretty awesome indeed!

(but wtf mosh pit in a classroom? :lol:)

That is pretty awesome indeed!

(but wtf mosh pit in a classroom? :lol:)

It was because EVERYONE taking the class next year had to go to the meeting at lunch, and we had to sign a piece of paper sitting in the middle of the room. It wasn't too organized..... lol

I went through a phase where I was just obsessed with One of My Lies. I would listen to it on repeat for so long... :lol:

• Like 1

has anyone of you ever noticed that in the last page of kerplunk's booklet (where the guys thank some people for helping them) there is someone -or something- reffered as "brainstew"??? this is weird.... they also thank (among others) their parents, pinhead gunpowder, adrienne nesser and tim armstong (from the rancid)

Christie Road :wub: 2000 Light Years Away :wub: One of my Razorbads :wub: Dominated Love Slave and others :D

I love this album up until Strangeland and Sweet Children. Those two songs just dont go with the flow with me while listening to Kerplunk. Maybe its just cause I cant understand what the hell Billie is saying. But Dominated Love Slave = Best Song Ever

2000 Light Years Away is like my favorite song from “Kerplunk“. “Dominated Love Slave” is a funny song I love Tre’ he’s so crazy and funny. When I picked my brother up from his friends I was Blasting it an he almost broke my CD because he didn’t believe it was by Green Day.

My favorite song from Kerplunk is One for the Razorbacks. :happy:

Edited by marthalovesgreenday