Least favourite Green Day song

Maddy.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the songs already mentioned, all I can say is what is WRONG with you people???

I'd put all the songs on the Sweet Children EP on the not-their-best list. But I still like them, ha!

I like everything they've done, although there are a few song I skip sometimes. Like, I Want To Be On TV.

Looking at the songs already mentioned, all I can say is what is WRONG with you people???

This. I may not LOVE all of them, but I certinaly do not consider any a least favorite.

This. :lol:

But I also skip See the Light sometimes. :ninja:

I think it's most of 1.039, Kerplunk for me. Haushinka, Take Back, Platypus, Jinx, F.O.D., Misery, and Deadbeat Holiday are also highly skippable.

I always skip See the Light. I don't know, I never really 'liked' that song.

Rest

No One Knows

Extraordinary Girl

One For The Razorbacks

It's not like I hate those songs.. I just don't love them as much as the others. :P

Sweet Children, Strangeland, Best Thing In Town. not a huuuge fan of 1,000 Hours either, but I do sorta like it, when I'm in the right mood.

There are more songs I skip, but that's not because I don't like them, just because ... well, idk.

edit: yeah, just let me add that I don't dislike those songs, they're just my least favourite.

Christians Inferno.

I don't hate it....I just haven't really "gotten" into that song.

I usually skip the song Brat. I don't hate the song. I just don't like it as much as the others.

Deadbeat Holiday, Christian's Inferno, See The Light, and another song that I won't mention to avoid being ripped on for not liking again :whistle

Seriously, Christian's Inferno is fabulous! The creepy dark lyrics, the AMAZING evil laugh, the way it sounds like that other band The Network, the craziness of putting that completely different catchy chorus with the sinister verses. What's not to like?! I have never and will never understand why so many people dislike this wonderful song.

Deadbeat Holiday, Christian's Inferno, See The Light, and another song that I won't mention to avoid being ripped on for not liking again :whistle

I'm quite curious to what that song is, then :lol:

Tell us!

Archived