:sherlock: Is this a serious offer?

Isabel

I'm fucking 20 years old and I can't get into the club cause I'm not 21! :(

Do you look over 21 though?

Guest Shangri-La

Do you look over 21 though?

that doesn't matter. they check id's.

Mommy's Little Nightmare

And some places even have the thing that scans IDs to make sure they're real.

Velocity

:o OMfuckingG...my heart just fucking dropped to the floor!

I feel like crying. :cry:

Now, I need to get a fake ID...but how?

Me too :cry:

So, anyone know how to get a good fake ID? :whistle

I'm not kidding

Joy of suburbia.

oh, man...I believe I'm royally fucked this time around. =/

I'm like, tearing up in my school library.

This is so not cool. :(

Mommy's Little Nightmare

oh, man...I believe I'm royally fucked this time around. =/

I'm like, tearing up in my school library.

This is so not cool. :(

When they toured back in 08, I know this girl Ash who wasn't 21+ and she went to the venue anyway. She couldn't get in, but she met the boys and got to hang out with them afterwards. You could always do that?

Isabel

that doesn't matter. they check id's.

Well they do over here as well, but I wasn't sure how young you have to look for them to ask.

Joy of suburbia.

When they toured back in 08, I know this girl Ash who wasn't 21+ and she went to the venue anyway. She couldn't get in, but she met the boys and got to hang out with them afterwards. You could always do that?

Yeah...I could do that. That sounds pretty cool, though; hanging out with the Foxies. I must admit...that sounds pretty smashing.

But this 21 thing is just crushing me. I'm 20 and being like, 9 months from being 21 is heartbreaking.

That's like, you wanna go on you favorite roller coaster and you can't go on cause the height requirement is 56 inches and you're 55 inches.

sorry for this long example, I just feel pretty upset.

Mommy's Little Nightmare

Yeah...I could do that. That sounds pretty cool, though; hanging out with the Foxies. I must admit...that sounds pretty smashing.

But this 21 thing is just crushing me. I'm 20 and being like, 9 months from being 21 is heartbreaking.

That's like, you wanna go on you favorite roller coaster and you can't go on cause the height requirement is 56 inches and you're 55 inches.

No, I completely understand. I just wanted to try to give you some sort of hope about it. Even if you can't get in, you should still go. There's always the opportunity to meet them, and you can't go wrong with that.

Lyz Z

Awww Joy, a fake I.D. is worth a try.

I'll never get to see the foxies. When I get to the legal age the foxies probably won't be doing shows anymore. ARGH.

Joy of suburbia.

No, I completely understand. I just wanted to try to give you some sort of hope about it. Even if you can't get in, you should still go. There's always the opportunity to meet them, and you can't go wrong with that.

Yeah, you're right. I'll probably will go. At least it beats being in the house all night.

Like, you should never throw out some type of opportunity.

Thanks for giving me some type of hope...I appreciate it. :happy:

Awww Joy, a fake I.D. is worth a try.

Yeah, I'm like asking all my friends now.

I'm just waiting for responses.

steelthorne

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO! I just bought a bus ticket and everything :( this sucks!!!!!

Maybe Ill go anyway and just sit outside the venue...

I'm desperately asking everyone I know if they know someone who makes fake IDs. They're expensive, but I dunno I think it might be worth it for the tubs.

TAG

i know how u guys feel with the 21 thing. my birthdays in november [but im 22 now] and all of my other favorite bands used to play 21+ shows and all of my friends would go and id be sitting home pissed off....but i mean we all cant have everything and it sucks. =/

ksquish

i know how u guys feel with the 21 thing. my birthdays in november [but im 22 now] and all of my other favorite bands used to play 21+ shows and all of my friends would go and id be sitting home pissed off....but i mean we all cant have everything and it sucks. =/

Glad i just turned 21 last month! :)

Robin105

I took off May 3rd and 4th just in case. I really hope it's not 21 and over because my friend won't be able to go.

TAG

Glad i just turned 21 last month! :)

:bunny::banana::bunny::banana::bunny::banana: :banana:

I took off May 3rd and 4th just in case. I really hope it's not 21 and over because my friend won't be able to go.

yikes =/ i believe it is only 21+

someone said all the other shows they did were too as well

Robin105

:bunny::banana::bunny::banana::bunny::banana: :banana:

yikes =/ i believe it is only 21+

someone said all the other shows they did were too as well

Yeah I think they were. It should be if your over 21 you can bring guests with you that are under 21 like with R rated movies. I'm 22 so I don't have anything to worry about. But I know she will be dissapointed.

amy_runs

Times like these make me wish I lived In New York

spark in the night

damn it

Clockwise

Very cool that NYC is probably getting a FBHT show! I'm hoping we'll get some good bootlegs/youtube videos of this one.

Velocity

I think I'm going to go anyway and just stand outside the club. Even if I can't go in I think I'll have a good time anyway. If I just sit at home I know I'm going to regret it. Who knows? I might get to meet the guys.

Joy of suburbia.

I think I'm going to go anyway and just stand outside the club. Even if I can't go in I think I'll have a good time anyway. If I just sit at home I know I'm going to regret it. Who knows? I might get to meet the guys.

Yeah...I think I'm gonna do the same thing.

It beats staying at home, being bored and kicking yourself for not going.

now that's the new plan...trying to meet the Foxies when the show is over. xD

amy_runs

"Zoe,

No problem. All our shows are 21+ unless otherwise specified. The secret shows will be 21+.

Thanks,

Gillian"

if i were you under 21ers i'd be considering a fake id right about now!

Holy crap. If this was in LA, I would be so pissed!

Sign in to follow this