Sign in to follow this  
Nmd

Foxboro Hot Tubs in NYC

Waffles

FHT is amazing.

**nobodylikesyou**

They'll probably look bad for the next few weeks but they don't hurt at all. It was that fucking retarded stage at bowery. I hate that venue.

but they have a good floor to wizzzz on. Wish I coulda.

yeah and fucking FRANK and the other wanker (Doug??)yelling at us to quit leaning forward. I'm glad they gave out your fucking cell phone number.

OOOOOH OK, let me just stand upright and randomly hold the weight of the entire crowd off of YOU. you fucking FUCKTARD.

TAG

i guess i should post it here....join the 'fuck time' fb group page i made :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

IFT BRACELET PAGE

7 P 5 (Kyra)

One of the hotels I'm gonna be sleeping in this Summer is on a street called La Camino. (although that seems a bit weird, maybe I remembered it wrong.). I don't think it's in Las Vegas, though.

Ha really? Nice. Yeah, I've never heard of a La Camino here. Then again, I find a new street name every day. Most of them are fucking weird, lol.

Abbey.

bob gruen posted some of his photos from the shows... bob gruen's photos

GDM

Ha! Who knew that Billie Joe chipped his tooth at the Bowery Electric show!?! Woah!

Thanks for posting, Abbey!

**nobodylikesyou**

thanks abbey!

karma1215

I thought I was just imagining things when I saw blood come from Billie... now I know

he chipped his front took... crazy man :blink:

*withoutadoubt*

Thanks for posting Abbey! There are some great photos there - LOVE the one where Billie is crowd surfing and smiling back at him. I can actually see myself in one of the Emily's Army pics, well, the back of my head, lol. I didn't last up front too much longer than that.

Abbey.

Thanks for posting Abbey! There are some great photos there - LOVE the one where Billie is crowd surfing and smiling back at him. I can actually see myself in one of the Emily's Army pics, well, the back of my head, lol. I didn't last up front too much longer than that.

i wish he'd post all his photos...he took a hella lot more than are on his website. the one of mike spitting beer into britney's mouth with tre looking on in shock is so effing hysterical.

*withoutadoubt*

i wish he'd post all his photos...he took a hella lot more than are on his website. the one of mike spitting beer into britney's mouth with tre looking on in shock is so effing hysterical.

It is funny!! Funny too that he called him Trey. :lol: I would love to see the rest of them, too - he was taking pictures all over the place, and I'm sure there are hundreds!

Tubbie Head

Thanks so much for the link to the photos

Oh gosh, he chipped his front tooth again :lol:

I'm in love with the picture of Billie and Adie kissing <3

GDM

Is that the same tooth that was messed up from before or was that on the right side? Hmm. Ha, Maybe that's why he didn't smile in those pictures that ToniAnn took with the bracelets... lol. Poor dude, that looks like it hurt. God, I have no recollection of this happening. At all. Damned Jagermeister! Never again! lol.

Joy of suburbia.

I know! I was thinking, "Is that the same tooth he chipped before"? Damn, Billie. :lol:

and yes...I'm in love with that picture of Billie and Adie too. It's so fucking adorable. <3

omg...I saw a picture of me and I looked so horrible! [i was in the front with the gray hoodie.]

I was in so much pain at that time and I couldn't feel my leg from my knee down!

GDM

I know! I was thinking, "Is that the same tooth he chipped before"? Damn, Billie. :lol:

and yes...I'm in love with that picture of Billie and Adie too. It's so fucking adorable. <3

omg...I saw a picture of me and I looked so horrible! [i was in the front with the gray hoodie.]

I was in so much pain at that time and I couldn't feel my leg from my knee down!

It's kind of comforting to know that Billie Joe was in as much pain after this show as the rest of us. lol.

Joy of suburbia.

It's kind of comforting to know that Billie Joe was in as much pain after this show as the rest of us. lol.

I know. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of that. lol.

the day after the show, I had to go to the Bronx zoo...which consists of a lot of walking.

That was painful and we took a magnet picture and you could see that I was in so much pain....

but it was worth it, though. :lol:

TAG

Is that the same tooth that was messed up from before or was that on the right side? Hmm. Ha, Maybe that's why he didn't smile in those pictures that ToniAnn took with the bracelets... lol. Poor dude, that looks like it hurt. God, I have no recollection of this happening. At all. Damned Jagermeister! Never again! lol.

hahaha yea definitely. he probably still hasn't gotten it fixed yet

colormestoopid

FUCKIN FINALLY some Bob Gruen pics. They're all so marveloussss. Love the one with Mike and his wife, so great and Billie showing his teefs. I'm listening to the tubbies right now and thinking man what a weekend.

**nobodylikesyou**

can you take care of that for us abbs?

ParadoxAndPlaid

That Mike and Britt one is probably the most hilarious picture I've seen in a while.

Christina_Whatsername

guys don't forget to vote for Green Day and Billie here..:http://www.spin.com/spin25/readers-poll-spin-25 spread the world !! make sure that every Green Day fan will know about it... VOTE !! we gotta beat madonna and killers...! vote vote vote vote vote vote !!!

ParadoxAndPlaid

^ You're in the wrong thread :( sorry

Cazzaline

It is funny!! Funny too that he called him Trey. :lol: I would love to see the rest of them, too - he was taking pictures all over the place, and I'm sure there are hundreds!

and Billy lol

Robin105

That tooth has been chipped for the longest time. Anyway love those pics. Is it just me or does it look like he's got a boner in the one where he's hanging upside down. :eyebrow:

Cazzaline

That tooth has been chipped for the longest time. Anyway love those pics. Is it just me or does it look like he's got a boner in the one where he's hanging upside down. :eyebrow:

a semi maybe :eyebrow:

Sign in to follow this