Sign in to follow this  
Nmd

Foxboro Hot Tubs in NYC

Nmd

Argh! So on a radio interview, Green Day said they would most likely do a FBHT show near the opening of the AI musical (4/20) at Bowery Electric in NYC... Their website says special suprise performance listed for May 3rd! This is bittersweet since I'm leaving NYC on 4/21.. Sad that May is so close, but at least I'm not missing it by like 1 day. If this is definite, then I envy you NYCers!! I <3 the Rev! :wub:

Guest Shangri-La

OHSHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!

FUCK. Looks like I might be canceling my flight back home.

Mar

OH SHIT SON

I don't know if NYC can handle the Tubbies!

norcalgreendayfan

if thats true that would be awesome, I just wish that they would give advance notice so certain people would be able to take off work

Nmd

OHSHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!

FUCK. Looks like I might be canceling my flight back home.

Right! I wish I could stay in NYC that long :cry:

And to top it all off, my hotel is 10 min away from Bowery Electric *sigh*

gdpony

ahh the musical and a Tubbies show!

lucky NY! :D

GreenDayGeek33

You know, it also says "suprise show" for april 27th...do you think it could be that day? i saw it on thier calender

Guest Shangri-La

Right! I wish I could stay in NYC that long :cry:

And to top it all off, my hotel is 10 min away from Bowery Electric *sigh*

you going to the musical? i'm supposed to leave on the 28th but ever since that interview i've mentally prepared myself to pay all the bs flight cancelation fees and stay for the show.

You know, it also says "suprise show" for april 27th...do you think it could be that day? i saw it on thier calender

that would suuuck. hole is playing that night!

Nmd

yeah, but I'm thinking it's the one on May 3rd because they have a big countdown/advertisement for that show on the homepage of the website

you going to the musical? i'm supposed to leave on the 28th but ever since that interview i've mentally prepared myself to pay all the bs flight cancelation fees and stay for the show.

that would suuuck. hole is playing that night!

Yup I'm going to the musical.. I wouldn't mind paying to change my flight but I can't afford a hotel for 2 extra weeks and take all that time off work

Jimmy Strummer

AGGGGHHHH!!!! I'm missing the FOXBORO HOT TUBS!!!! Dangit!!! I have an exam that morning! Sometimes, college, you make me so angry!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Guest Shangri-La

yeah, but I'm thinking it's the one on May 3rd because they have a big countdown/advertisement for that show on the homepage of the website

Yup I'm going to the musical.. I wouldn't mind paying to change my flight but I can't afford a hotel for 2 extra weeks and take all that time off work

Yeah, this is really what got me: "20 days until secret show with ??? on May 3rd!"

If that weren't there I might not take this whole thing into so much consideration..

and that really really sucks. i'm sorry:( i don't know how i haven't gotten fired yet due to green day related-crap.

Liam

that will be awesome. too bad i live in australia. i hope some one records it

Nmd

Yeah, this is really what got me: "20 days until secret show with ??? on May 3rd!"

If that weren't there I might not take this whole thing into so much consideration..

and that really really sucks. i'm sorry:( i don't know how i haven't gotten fired yet due to green day related-crap.

Exactly! that's what got me too. And it's ok, I'm sure there'll be videos and I keep focusing on the fact that at least I get to see the musical and U.S. summer tour :shifty:

Princess Consuela

Wonder if Billie will become blonde again on that occasion... :P

Nmd

Also, there's no AI musical performance for May 3rd

Guest Shangri-La

Exactly! that's what got me too. And it's ok, I'm sure there'll be videos and I keep focusing on the fact that at least I get to see the musical and U.S. summer tour :shifty:

will you be going to opening night?

also, the club is closed sundays and mondays which means it can't be the 18th or 19th, like a lot of people had thought. and every other day around the 20th is booked, except for the 28th, but i think we can rule that one out.

Liam

Wonder if Billie will become blonde again on that occasion... :P

that would be awesome he looks mad with the blond hair

and if some one records at least the audio for the concert you will be loved by every one

Guest Shangri-La

that would be awesome he looks mad with the blond hair

and if some one records at least the audio for the concert you will be loved by every one

i don't see that happening since it's a 21+ club with 160 capacity, but i could be wrong.

keep in mind this is all just speculation though.

No club is capable of not opening. ;) Besides, the site says open everyday till 4.

i didn't mean it actually closed.. just that no bands play on those days.

Nmd

will you be going to opening night?

also, the club is closed sundays and mondays which means it can't be the 18th or 19th, like a lot of people had thought. and every other day around the 20th is booked, except for the 28th, but i think we can rule that one out.

As of now I'm just going on the 19th. I entered every opening night contest available (and of course the few tickets they released for sale were sold out by the time I was able to get them).

I'm still hoping for maybe a last minute lottery on the day of opening night or something.

I just looked up air prices for May 3rd lol

And yes people, this is speculation, no need to get WAY bent out of shape lol

Guest Shangri-La

As of now I'm just going on the 19th. I entered every opening night contest available (and of course the few tickets they released for sale were sold out by the time I was able to get them).

I'm still hoping for maybe a last minute lottery on the day of opening night or something.

I just looked up air prices for May 3rd lol

just do it! tell your boss that your grandma died.

Nmd

just do it! tell your boss that your grandma died.

HAHAHA!

Everyone already knows why I'm going cuz I can't shut up about it :)

But... maybe if this gets some kind of confirmation I'll see what I can do

RobyRoom

I probably will die without seeing FHT :cry:

Bohemian+Scandal

Yay!

More adventures for you lucky lovelies who have a shot at going to this! :D

Harinezumi
:blink: Thank god my friend won a trip to Vegas and not New York. I would have fucking killed her. :mellow:

heartscollide

Awwwh. It would be AMAZING to see them live, but of course they're playing about a million miles away. :(

hhhnngggghg. And it'll probably be R18 even if I could go...

Sign in to follow this