Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
The results of the Bobo Awards are now available here! Didn't get to vote? Go support our boys by voting for them here. I know we can beat Paramore this time.

Photo

American Idiot Cast Album.

• Please log in to reply
1360 replies to this topic

ConfirmPassword

ConfirmPassword
  • My imaginary friend thinks you're stupid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,264 posts
  • Joined Mar 27, 2010
  • 860 rep
I first got it now.
I wasnt sure if I want it, but then I bought it anyway, and I was like: wow, they do a pretty good job :happy: Did'nt think it would be so different :)
I really like BOBD and LNOE

Nmd

Nmd
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts
  • Joined Mar 01, 2010
  • 102 rep
I've no idea if anyone has noticed this (and I'm too lazy to search through 40+ pages lol)
but I just noticed a typo in the booklet o.O
Under credits, it says the album was produced by BJA, except for track 23.. which doesn't exist lol

I got my fav cast members to sign my booklet, hopefully I'll get Billie to sign it as well in Feb :happy:

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love
  • No, this is Patrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,743 posts
  • Joined Oct 23, 2008
  • 3,667 rep

I've no idea if anyone has noticed this (and I'm too lazy to search through 40+ pages lol)
but I just noticed a typo in the booklet o.O
Under credits, it says the album was produced by BJA, except for track 23.. which doesn't exist lol

Well, it is true that Billie didn't produce track 23. xD

in_your_face

in_your_face
  • jesse pinkman, biatch!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2010
  • 158 rep
well, i saw the album today for sale at a local shop, but i don't know it was pretty damn priceless!!1 Well, to my surprise, Lady Gaga's 'The Fame' album was cheap.

Rebel__Girl

Rebel__Girl
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined Jun 15, 2009
  • 0 rep
Hey! somebody knows the tonality of "letterbomb" or have the tab of it? thanks! :)

Tre's Busted Drumkit

Tre's Busted Drumkit
  • "ben's actually a giant teddy bear" -Lone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,808 posts
  • Joined Feb 25, 2010
  • 4,646 rep

Hey! somebody knows the tonality of "letterbomb" or have the tab of it? thanks! http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/...

This isn't really the place to discuss guitar tabs. This thread is for the musical cast album: we have guitar tab threads out there already if you search.

That said, there are several tabs for Letterbomb available here:
http://tabs.ultimate...terbomb_tab.htm

Sarabeth

Sarabeth
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Joined Sep 19, 2010
  • 188 rep
There is a Hastings built right next to the place my mom works, so today she came home and said "I walked over to Hastings and almost bought the American Idiot cast album today" and then I said "well, why didn't you?" and she said "I couldn't think of a good enough reason why I need it" The thing is, she has come home and said that every single day for the past two weeks! Tomorrow when she comes home and says that (and I know she will) I'm going to tell her that the reason she needs to buy it is because she has gone over and held it in her hands at least 20 times. And because I want it. Or maybe I'll write a not that says "buy it" and stick it to her purse.

Rebel__Girl

Rebel__Girl
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined Jun 15, 2009
  • 0 rep

This isn't really the place to discuss guitar tabs. This thread is for the musical cast album: we have guitar tab threads out there already if you search.

That said, there are several tabs for Letterbomb available here:
http://tabs.ultimate...terbomb_tab.htm

Oh sorry..I apologize for that! Thank you anyway!

Sarabeth

Sarabeth
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Joined Sep 19, 2010
  • 188 rep
Today my mom came home from work, took me aside and shut the door and said "This is just between me an you" and she pulled the CD out of her purse! then she said "If anyone asks, pretend like you've had it forever" :D

Dylan.

Dylan.
  • And Don't You Fucking Wear It Out

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,844 posts
  • Joined Sep 08, 2007
  • 574 rep
Hahaha. That album is so great. Tom Kitt did a brilliant job arranging the music and everything. The mashups were just frequent enough to keep Green Day fans on their toes, but not so much that it was distracting. My favorite moment on the album is what he did with Before the Lobotomy. That was just brilliant.

Skull Collision 21

Skull Collision 21
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Joined Sep 30, 2012
  • 107 rep
I actually never really gave this a much of listen to this till now. It's actually kinda badass. Love the use of older songs like too much too soon and favorite son.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users