American Idiot Cast Album.

jacknovella

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Yeah :happy: I don't know how much the actual CD costs on .co.uk, though, I didn't see a price set yet... I think it's the same price, but you never know xD

Yeah :happy: I like CD's way better than downloads anyway, and I'll always go for the physical CD instead of a download, even if it costs a little more (and if there isn't a CD, there's always illegal downloads to turn to. I dislike paying for just a file on my computer). But there isn't a single music shop here (that I know of, anyway) that still sells singles :(

same here... I really hope this album will be sold around here.. But I don't know =/

Totally agree. We have some shops here that sell singles but I'd like to have some older singles, too. At least American Idiot. :(

I have never seen a single on sale here :(

is it the live version of when it's time? i wonder if some one could upload it on rapidshare?! :happy:

It's the 30 second preview of When It's Time - the Billie version. All the previews are in the download section, on sendspace though, idk if you can access that.

It's funny, since last night my opinion about it almost 180-ed, first I didn't like it very much, now I love it. And it's only a preview :lol:

Too lazy to check out the whole thread, but did anyone consider the possibility of Billie Joe actually sing on some tracks?

He sang in the 21 guns version, but you can't hear that in the preview.

Too lazy to check out the whole thread, but did anyone consider the possibility of Billie Joe actually sing on some tracks?

He sang in the 21 guns version, but you can't hear that in the preview.

No he didn't sing on ANY of the tracks (just the band version of 'When It's Time'). It is just the cast. And I think the vocals were re-done for 21 Guns... because before, the WHOLE cast version was terrible... and now it sounds better

That would be amazing if an instrumental version of this album was released!

And jnjglanz, I don't mean an audacity made one :)

This album sounds absolutely amazing. any idea on a UK release. I really hope there is as I cannot wait for this!!!!!

me too...

It's the 30 second preview of When It's Time - the Billie version. All the previews are in the download section, on sendspace though, idk if you can access that.

It's funny, since last night my opinion about it almost 180-ed, first I didn't like it very much, now I love it. And it's only a preview :lol:

thanks. link plz? couldn't find it

is there also new songs previews with billie voice?

When It's Time sounds so beautiful :wub:

I like it it reminds me of R.EM.M and some alternative songs.

I love the LOTAG and She's a rebel "remix"

It sounds sooo good.

Mash-up's the word I think yer lookin' for....but whatever you call it, it sounds awesome! Between that and When It's Time, I'm now counting down the days to the 20th. :)

Challenge for any budding DJs around -- want to give it a go with the album tracks?

*wanders in*

So... yeah... not happy with the OBCR. :ermm:

The cast just sounds so autotuned and overproduced. And they sound so incredible live! :(

Joshua sounds good in "Favorite Son" as does Johnny in "When It's Time." I'm most disappointed with "Jesus of Suburbia" and "Letterbomb"... There's just so much more energy and rawness on stage and was just completely taken away in the studio versions. =/

*sighs*

IMHO.

ETA: Digital is released on 4/19. Physical is released on 4/20.

thanks. link plz? couldn't find it

is there also new songs previews with billie voice?

clicky

Sorry, what? Do you mean besides When It's Time? In that case, no.

*wanders in*

So... yeah... not happy with the OBCR. :ermm:

The cast just sounds so autotuned and overproduced. And they sound so incredible live! :(

Joshua sounds good in "Favorite Son" as does Johnny in "When It's Time." I'm most disappointed with "Jesus of Suburbia" and "Letterbomb"... There's just so much more energy and rawness on stage and was just completely taken away in the studio versions. =/

*sighs*

IMHO.

ETA: Digital is released on 4/19. Physical is released on 4/20.

Yeah, I agree :/

-------

When It's Time reminds me of a nature charity (à la WWF and such) commercial. It just really sounds like one.

(I've thought that since pretty much the first time I heard it, but never got round to posting it so yeah.)

[/useless]

When It's Time is sung by Billie.

No, that's more of a bonus track. It's also sung by Johnny.

The bonus track of "When It's Time" is sung by Billie. The track in the actual show (15, if I remember clearly) is John Gallagher, Jr.

The bonus track of "When It's Time" is sung by Billie. The track in the actual show (15, if I remember clearly) is John Gallagher, Jr.

Ooooh, I thought you were talking about the bonus track.

EDIT: I didn't see there were two versions of it on the album.

Ooooh, I thought you were talking about the bonus track.

No. Hence me typing "Johnny in 'When It's Time.'" :happy:

ETA: "When It's Time" is in the show, thus why John sings it. They apparently just added Billie's version since it was never released before.

its great that theres a studio version of when its time on it :) i hope the album will be available in german music stores too :)

Archived