American Idiot Cast Album.

jacknovella

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's possible to order to Finland from Amazon, but i have no idea about the shipping costs. It might be quite expensive :(

from co.uk it's €1.71, from .com it's €2.98 (well, originally it's GBP 1.48 and $3.99)

Yeah :lol: although it wouldn't surprise me if the music shop starts to think I'm insane, every time a new Green Day something comes out I call them and ask if they will carry it xD

xD - well mine is too big to they'd know me .. but. idk xD

i hope they'll have it!

I love BOBD as well.

Violins give me goosebump (not as much as When it's Time does though :lol: )

this is soo true :wub:

green day plays instruments (except on the 2nd version of when its time that billie sings) and the cast sings.

Awesome! I can't wait to buy it!

xD - well mine is too big to they'd know me .. but. idk xD

i hope they'll have it!

Haha, they highly probably don't know me either, but still xD

Haha, they highly probably don't know me either, but still xD

just hope they'll have it. most likely to save shipping costs xD, but also i just love to go to a cd shop :) it's kinda rar since all the downloadstuff ...

from co.uk it's €1.71, from .com it's €2.98 (well, originally it's GBP 1.48 and $3.99)

Oh that's not much at all! Now i definitely got to order it :lol:

^Yeah :happy: I don't know how much the actual CD costs on .co.uk, though, I didn't see a price set yet... I think it's the same price, but you never know xD

just hope they'll have it. most likely to save shipping costs xD, but also i just love to go to a cd shop :) it's kinda rar since all the downloadstuff ...

Yeah :happy: I like CD's way better than downloads anyway, and I'll always go for the physical CD instead of a download, even if it costs a little more (and if there isn't a CD, there's always illegal downloads to turn to. I dislike paying for just a file on my computer). But there isn't a single music shop here (that I know of, anyway) that still sells singles :(

When I first got the info that this album will be released I didn't like it but now I'm excited and I so hope that this will be released in Germany, too, because of the shipping costs. To the previews: I like most of them except of Whatsername. And of course I'm so excited about When It's Time, finally. :banana:

Yeah :happy: I like CD's way better than downloads anyway, and I'll always go for the physical CD instead of a download, even if it costs a little more (and if there isn't a CD, there's always illegal downloads to turn to. I dislike paying for just a file on my computer). But there isn't a single music shop here (that I know of, anyway) that still sells singles :(

Totally agree. We have some shops here that sell singles but I'd like to have some older singles, too. At least American Idiot. :(

can i buy a cd from uk or usa amazon and get it delivered to australia

Yeah you should be able to, I order shit from the UK Amazon a few ago but the shipping was hell expensive.

Totally agree. We have some shops here that sell singles but I'd like to have some older singles, too. At least American Idiot. :(

Meh, the only shop that still sold singles here (I bought 21 Guns from there) stopped with it recently. And on the older singles, I'll just have to boy those off the internet if I ever want to get those...

it's really growing on me :happy:

and that's piano in the background, right?

Oh my god, I'm so excited for this. The previews sound amazing <3

And When It's Time just makes it perfect :wub:

This album sounds absolutely amazing. any idea on a UK release. I really hope there is as I cannot wait for this!!!!!

I love BOBD as well.

Violins give me goosebump (not as much as When it's Time does though :lol: )

Whatsername and Letterbomb also sound great :happy:

I know it's possible to order to Finland from Amazon, but i have no idea about the shipping costs. It might be quite expensive :(

Ah, good, but yeah if it's really expensive I won't be able to order it >.<

To Finland? That's not much... Maybe I'll get it then ^^

Whatsername and Letterbomb also sound great :happy:

true.

though at first I didn't recognize Whatsername :P

Yeah, they're beautiful :wub: and the whole thing is even better (:

Yup, to Finland =D lookie-lookie

^Yeah :happy: I don't know how much the actual CD costs on .co.uk, though, I didn't see a price set yet... I think it's the same price, but you never know xD

Yeah, but i guess it should'nt be much more than 20 €, and that's affordable.

I just love the feeling when you get to open a new cd for the first time :happy:

I think i'm gonna wait a while and see if cdon.com are selling it, if not i'll just order from amazon :)

Archived