American Idiot Cast Album.

jacknovella

can't wait, hope I will find it in stores here.

Really looking forward to listening to the whole studio version of 'When It's Time' :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't wait, hope I will find it in stores here.

This. I want the actual CD :sleep:

Argh does anyone know if you can download from amazon.com if you're outside the US?

x

Im pretty confident it will be on iTunes as well.. but it probably wont show until the day it comes out..

Eeep, I hope we get the actual CD in stores over here. There's a slight possibility we might, but who knows.

You can buy the Actual CD from Amazon.. you can preorder it now..

I'm taking my judgement about Billie's When It's Time version back, I just listened to the rest of the previews (couldn't yesterday because my connection sucked), and I don't like some of the the previews very much, but I know that I really like the full songs (all of them), so yeah. Maybe I will really like the full version of When It's Time too :) and now I already like it better than last night too.

/useless

I really want to pre-order the CD from Amazon, but I sort of want to wait to in the rare case it will appear in shops here. Don't know if I want to wait so long, though :lol:

Oh my God I'm soooo excited..When it's Time sounds so awesome!!!!!Can't wait for it..

I can't decide whether to buy this or not yet

Argh does anyone know if you can download from amazon.com if you're outside the US?

x

no you can't, i tried once before, guess we will have to see if it comes on .co.uk :/

I really want to pre-order the CD from Amazon, but I sort of want to wait to in the rare case it will appear in shops here. Don't know if I want to wait so long, though :lol:

thats totally my point as well :D maybe i'll just go there this week and ask xD

thats totally my point as well :D maybe i'll just go there this week and ask xD

Yeah :lol: although it wouldn't surprise me if the music shop starts to think I'm insane, every time a new Green Day something comes out I call them and ask if they will carry it xD

I listed to all songs finally and I think the best one is Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

I listed to all songs finally and I think the best one is Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

I love BOBD as well.

Violins give me goosebump (not as much as When it's Time does though :lol: )

i think they all sound better in the musical than on the album

Do you mean the musical-versions sound better than the original American Idiot album, or that they (the musical-versions) sound better live than on the album?

Do you mean the musical-versions sound better than the original American Idiot album, or that they (the musical-versions) sound better live than on the album?

the musical versions sound better live than on the album

the musical versions sound better live than on the album

Ok. Yeah, I think that too, listening only to the previews (although with 21 Guns - the only one we have the full recorded version of - I think it sounds equally good)

:woot: those previews are amazing!!!

and When It's Time! :wub: finally! :banana: I can't wait to hear the whole thing! :D

Ooh nice. That's cheaper shipping for me :happy:

Woah I really really really want the album! It sounds awesome. But can someone tell me is it possible to order the album to Finland? o.O

I know it's possible to order to Finland from Amazon, but i have no idea about the shipping costs. It might be quite expensive :(

Archived