American Idiot Cast Album.

jacknovella

Question: Is this coming out 4/20 or 4/19? Amazon says 4/19

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question: Is this coming out 4/20 or 4/19? Amazon says 4/19

amazon says both but i think its 20th

Ok Cool Thanks. I'll definetly be getting this. I can't believe there officially releasing When It's Time. I love that song and it's even more special to me because I heard it live.

Ok Cool Thanks. I'll definetly be getting this. I can't believe there officially releasing When It's Time. I love that song and it's even more special to me because I heard it live.

Same here. Hearing the preview brought tears to my eyes a little tbh. :wub:

Same here. Hearing the preview brought tears to my eyes a little tbh. :wub:

me too

OMG, When It's Time sounds beautiful...they should release it as single to promote the album...

im that excited about it ive been watching my musical dvd and a the different audio versions i have

I think the cast album from American Idiot deserves it's own thread. I used the search button and did'nt find any others :)

So, what does everyone think about the cast album thats coming out? I'm really looking forward to it, I just wish we had some more information about when we can expect to see it released :)

.....and now this one needs to be pinned (mods please help? :))

Can't wait. SO glad they laid down tracks for "When It's Time" in the studio. :wub:

I love the previews, can't wait to listen to the whole album! :woot:

And I love how Billie sings When It's Time already :wub:

can someone rip those preview tracks from amazon to mp3s. i need something to listen to while i wait for the 20th :)

I love the previews, can't wait to listen to the whole album! :woot:

And I love how Billie sings When It's Time already :wub:

This. =D

Wow. I just previewed all the songs. I'm so excited about this album, it sounds amazing. I'm a little confused though, are these songs like the 21 Guns where Green Day sang as well? Or is it just the cast?

Wow. I just previewed all the songs. I'm so excited about this album, it sounds amazing. I'm a little confused though, are these songs like the 21 Guns where Green Day sang as well? Or is it just the cast?

green day plays instruments (except on the 2nd version of when its time that billie sings) and the cast sings.

when it's time! OMG OMG OMG! i'm SOOOOOOOO excited! in 9 days i'll be holding it!!!! ooh, the new song will be with the cast singng too, like in the rest of the songs?

I just can't wait .... and it's not listed in amazon Germany wtf?

I have to get this.... SOMEWHERE in the world :happy:

I hope this will be available in stores here! I so need to get this on the day it comes out :wub:

Woah I really really really want the album! It sounds awesome. But can someone tell me is it possible to order the album to Finland? o.O

omg i need this!

but wait i don't really get it.. can you just buy it online? and if you buy it on amazon, do you get a CD or just the songs in mp3?

I'm happy that this album is coming out, but the song that makes me more excited is still "When It's Time" sung by Billie.

The only one without the cast :lol:

Archived