• Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this album in a music store here today :happy:

Now I only need to save up some money so I can buy it :lol:

Wha?! :o What store? How much did it cost? xD

Wha?! :o What store? How much did it cost? xD

Free Record Shop :lol: And it cost €21,something xD

It's also on the FRS site but there it costs €20,50 xD

Favorite: Green Day's when it's time and LOTAG/She's a rebel :wub: AND ST. JIMMY! xD

Least favorite: American Idiot ._, ... or 21 guns :lol:

I'm listening to this now for the first time in awhile, and I forgot how much I love it. :wub:

I bought the cast recording/album this afternoon! :D

Didn't realise they had released it in Australia already. Though my local JB Hi Fi tends to release things a week or so earlier than they're supposed to. :P

John Gallagher Jr.'s voice has matured so much since he recorded the 'Spring Awakening' cast album! I absolutely adore his talent. :wub:

I bought the actualy cd a couple days ago, the girl that served me at the till was looking at it like :blink: , :lol:

Gahhh I just love it (:

I listened to it online the other day, for the first time. I'm all for this project, and the idea is really cool. But I don't know, I'm still getting used to it. It still feels awkward to hear these versions of songs I feel in love with and have listened to every day for a couple of years now. The cast is very talented though, of course. I liked Boulevard of Broken Dreams a lot even though I was worried, it being my first Green Day song and meaning a lot to me. But it was great. I always loved the cast version of 21 Guns. And it was really nice to hear When It's Time. :happy:

Is anyone else as amused as i am by the Theo's "Whoo !" in TMTS ? :lol:

Free Record Shop :lol: And it cost €21,something xD

It's also on the FRS site but there it costs €20,50 xD

Wah. Dutch (like, the user) said she asked FRS and they said they wouldn't sell it, and it wasn't on the release list either. Oh well.

My copy arrived today =D But jeez, the booklet is thick! I could barely get it back into the case, I ripped a corner :( (and I only paid €15 for it :P)

I don't get why everyone loves When It's Time so much :lol:

I mean, I like the song, but I don't understand why lots of people claim it to be their favourite Green Day song :lol:

My copy arrived today =D But jeez, the booklet is thick! I could barely get it back into the case, I ripped a corner :( (and I only paid €15 for it :P)

Me too :(

Well, my Mum did :dry:

Aw :(

When I couldn't get it back in my mom was like "shall I help you? No wait, if I rip a corner then you'll get all mad at me" (which is true :lol: When I rip it myself, at least I did it myself to something of me, if someone else rips my booklet imma get mad xD)

Wah. Dutch (like, the user) said she asked FRS and they said they wouldn't sell it, and it wasn't on the release list either. Oh well.

Weird :blink:

Yeah, I also saw it wasn't on the release list. But a couple of days later I checked their site again and you could order the album xD So I forced my friends into the FRS to see if they also sold in the shop :P

Weird :blink:

Yeah, I also saw it wasn't on the release list. But a couple of days later I checked their site again and you could order the album xD So I forced my friends into the FRS to see if they also sold in the shop :P

Haha okay then, that's weird xD

Was it in the Green Day section (or well, in the popular section with the Green Day CD's) or in the musical section?

Haha okay then, that's weird xD

Was it in the Green Day section (or well, in the popular section with the Green Day CD's) or in the musical section?

It was in the Green Day section :happy: It was only one copy, but still :lol:

I don't get why everyone loves When It's Time so much :lol:

I mean, I like the song, but I don't understand why lots of people claim it to be their favourite Green Day song :lol:

i don't claim it my favorite song, but damn, it's freaking beautiful :wub:

So who is your favourtite singer on the CD? Mine is Tunny, i just think his voice suits the songs.

So who is your favourtite singer on the CD? Mine is Tunny, i just think his voice suits the songs.

Tunny has an amazing voice :wub: and god, I love Tony Vincent :lol:

Is anyone else as amused as i am by the Theo's "Whoo !" in TMTS ? :lol:

yeah that always crqacks me up! :lol: I really lovetheir version of BOBD :wub: It's incredible! And I love the way Before the lobotomy and Extrodinary Girl mix together. :banana:

I cant believe how amazing the album is, i cant stop listening to it :)

:wub:

It was in the Green Day section :happy: It was only one copy, but still :lol:

Hmm, that surprises me. Three days ago I went to a FRS and they didn't have it (or well, it wasn't in the Green Day section). Oh well, anyway, nice it's in shelves here too :happy:

Tunny has an amazing voice :wub: and god, I love Tony Vincent :lol:

Yeah, they are both good. i dont kn ow why but Tunny really sticks out to me.

The only reason that Stark sticks out to me is that he's not as auto-tuned as JGJ or Esper. LOL. That being said, as much as I love Johnny's voice (points to the many Johnny Gallagher .mp3s in her iTunes), I swoon at Esper's especially in Novacaine. :wub:

My copy arrived in the post yesterday, and I'm listening to it again now.

tbh I was a little sceptical because well, it's not GD technically, but omg it's absolutely amazing. I love it, the songs sound completely different and new..it's just :wub:

Especially Whatsername, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, 21 Guns, LOTAG/She's a Rebel and well practically the whole thing :lol:

I can't even say anything about When It's Time <3

Archived